“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
On any special day – be your birthday, your anniversary or a start of a new year – we usually tend to make a resolution for better us! Lot of us make a resolution for a regular exercise regime, to lose weight or to spend some quality time with family and friends.
Here are 6 very simple ways to kick-start your year with:
- Let go negative things: “Don’t look back, you are not going that way”, the most beneficial things to do for yourself would be to show empathy and gratitude towards other people. Research has proved that counting blessings has shown positive results on reducing your stress levels, depression and slows down the effects of aging.
2. Hour of physical exercise: Let’s commit ourselves working for minimum 1 hour every day. Maintaining healthy weight is more important than trying to lose weight or going for Yo-Yo weight. The very much important thing is to find the time and set that routine. You can go for 30 minutes’ walk in the morning and 30 minutes later or 1 hour of cardio or 1 hour of yoga or join a dance class. Any physical exercise releases good hormones and keeps your mood elevated.
- Keep Smiling: Start your morning with a long stretch and a beautiful smile. A new study suggests that holding a smile on one’s face during periods of stress may help the heart. This happens, because when you smile – a feel-good neurotransmitters dopamine, endorphins and serotonin are all released which helps relieve stress and control heart rate.
- Aaj Se Thoda Salt, Shakkar Kam: Try to cut down on your sugar and salt intake. If you having 5 tsp of sugar a day, cut down to 4 followed by 3 and so. Similar to the salt intake. Slowly and gradually, your palate will get used to it and will enjoy the flavors. Keep a tab of how much sugar and salt you buy in a month for your family and from there, count servings per family member.
- Go Nuts: Add two nuts in your daily breakfast; it can be of your choice. Almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts or pistachio – rotate the nuts every month and enjoy its delicious taste and health. It’s a myth – nuts add on to fat; in fact, it provides you a good amount of fiber, protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Focus on Belly Fat: After years of researching effective natural Indian botanicals, GNC developed Slimvance‘s patented blend featuring star ingredients- Turmeric, Moringa, and Curry Leaves- was developed. But what’s most powerful about it is its combination of ingredients, in a scientifically proven concentration and ratio for weight loss. And unlike other weight loss supplements, it is clinically proven to work even on Visceral fat. Having a lean belly is the key to protecting yourself from metabolic diseases, and healthier, longer life. And good look too of course. So we say- chase it! Go after a lean belly with a vengeance! You won’t regret it