Probiotic is a type of microorganisms which are beneficial for our digestive system but also help improve the immunity levels. Overall, if your gut is working fine – your entire health will be perfectly fine.
Probiotic are found naturally in the intestine as well as fermented foods like yogurt, buttermilk. Probiotics are generally measured in CFU’s known as Colony Forming Units. Every day, we are exposed to pollution, fast foods which lead to continuous chemical reactions inside our body.
The balance of beneficial bacteria in the body depends on the kinds of foods we eat and lifestyle choices such as smoking & alcohol consumption we choose.
Probiotic, when replenished daily, may help support overall good health.
Why do we need Probiotic?
- The body needs good bacteria to help balance the bad so it can function properly
- If a person doesn’t eat foods containing probiotics, they may not have a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria in the body.
- Digestive stress related to illness, antibiotics, food poisoning, and poor eating habits can cause digestive imbalance.
- Imbalance in the body can lead to gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation.
- The probiotics supplement promotes healthy digestion, supports natural resistance and reduces stomach bloating and discomfort.
Why is it important to understand the benefit of GNC Probiotics over the leading brand?
|Characteristics||GNC Probiotics||Leading Brand|
|Potency||10 billion CFUs||6.5 Billion CFUs|
|Bacteria||A blend of 8 beneficial probiotic strains||Lactobacillus casein strain Shirota|
|Sugar||Zero||10g per bottle|
|Manufacturing Process||Freeze Dry process to ensure the freshness||The process used in making skimmed milk powder major ingredient|
|Convenience||No refrigeration required. Convenient to store and carry.||Refrigeration required. Convenient to store and carry.|
|Product Guarantee||GNC guarantees potency all the way to the expiration date.||Hard to maintain as constant cold storage is required.|
It is very important to read and understand the labels before buying any supplements.