Pro-Performance Workout Combo- GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein 2 kg + GNC Creatine Monohydrate
- 24 grams of high-quality protein
- 100% Whey Pro Performance (Whey concentrate and Whey Isolate)
- With all 9 essential amino acids
- Gluten Free and tastes great and mixes easily with a simple stir, shake or blend
- Supports Healthy Metabolism & Lean Muscle Recovery
- Reduce Fatigue and Muscle Cramps
- Digest Quickly And Support Your Wellness And Performance Goals
|1/2 - 1 scoop||For all purpose||12 - 24||Helps meet protein needs & fuels metabolism|
|Cardio Training||1 scoop||24||Replenishes nitrogen to support muscle protein synthesis|
|Resistance Training||1 - 2 scoop||24||Provides anabolic building blocks, including BCAA|
|Cardio & Resistance||2 scoop||48||Fuels lean muscle mass & support optimal recovery|
A. Everyone should have all 20 amino acids available to the body through the bloodstream all of the time. If the body does not have adequate amounts, it will break down muscle and other tissues to get the amino acids it needs for vital, life-sustaining functions − this is known as a catabolic state. Protein is the best way to get all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, it can be difficult for some people to get high-quality protein daily through whole foods alone. Supplementing can thus be a good option for these. Even if you are able to get the sufficient amount of protein through your diet, protein-rich foods take time to digest and may be moderately high in calories. If you are counting calories and require fast-digesting protein, you should consider a protein supplement.
A. The GNC Pro Performance range is for those whose goal is to stay fit, active, and healthy and who partake in light to moderate resistance training. The Pro Performance Amp range is for those who prioritize increased strength, improved performance, and more muscles. These individuals would partake in weight training, cross fit, or competitive sports.
A. Determining the amount of real protein in a supplement comes down to accurate testing and measurement. To accurately calculate the amount of real protein in a protein supplement, the nitrogen from other ingredients such as amino acids, betaine and creatine, are subtracted from the total. Some companies use these ingredients to spike protein test results by not subtracting the nitrogen from these other sources. This practice is referred to as “protein spiking” or “amino spiking.” It is when ingredients that are not whole proteins are being used to spike protein test results. Many of these ingredients have a specific purpose and benefit, but they should not be counted as protein grams. We at GNC guarantee that every one of our protein products contains the full amount of protein stated on the label and is 100% Real Protein with NO protein spiking.
A. Whey protein is derived from the milk. Being a 100% whey protein powder, yes it is a vegetarian product.
- Creatine has become one of the most popular sports supplements among professional and amateur athletes.
- Each serving supplies 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate.
- Manufactured with unsurpassed quality control to ensure purity, potency and freshness.
- This flavorless powder blends easily with any beverage or sports drink.
- In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts.
- Creatine supplementation may help to promote cellular hydration.*
- Creatine has also been shown in numerous studies to help improve athletic performance.*
- Preworkout Drink
- Supports Intense Sports Exercise For athletes, improves performance and fuels muscles.
- For Body Builder
- Mix 3g with 200ml of water or your favourite sports drink immediately following your workout.Consume ample amount of water while taking this product.
- Each serving of GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate delivers 3 g of creatine monohydrate
- Available as an unflavored powder, so add it to your favorite beverage and get all the benefits
- GNC Creatine supplement improves athletic performance, builds strength, and enhances stamina
- Can be used as pre-workout drink or post workout supplement
- It is Informed Choice Certified and free from any harmful banned substances
If you are looking for a pre-workout supplement that’ll help you power through your intense workouts and provide various benefits, then do check out GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate. It is a common misconception that creatine is only used for bulking. But that isn’t true. GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is used for muscular energy which supports power, stamina, and performance. You can use it in conjugation with extra calories and optimal resistance training to build muscles.
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is one of the top selling creating supplements. GNC is known for it amazing quality and the supplements are completely safe to consume. GNC creatine supplements are most helpful in improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass.
It is a great pre-workout supplement for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want to push through their intense workouts and maximize their muscle gain. It comes in an unflavored powder form and each serving provides 3 g of high quality creatine monohydrate.
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate
The main benefits of GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate are –
- In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate which helps fuel skeletal muscles. It is also helpful in providing immediate energy production, especially during intense workouts.
- GNC creatine supplement helps promote cellular hydration when taken on a regular basis.
- Creatine is known to improve athletic performance and enhances stamina as well.
Servings Per Container: 83
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3000 mg||**|
|*%RDA values established as per ICMR guidelines.
*%RDA values not established.
Did you know?
How and When to Consume GNC Creatine Supplement?
How and When to Consume GNC Creatine Supplement?
GNC Pro Performance can be had as a pre-workout drink or post workout drink. It is best that you ask your trainer and depending upon your fitness goals and workout routine, take GNC creatine supplement accordingly.
Mix 3g creatine monohydrate supplement with 200 ml water or any other beverage of your choice – juice, smoothie, shake etc. and have it before or after your workout. It is available in an unflavored powder form, so will not alter the taste of your beverage, but give you all the benefits of creatine. Creatine supplements may cause dehydration, therefore, keep in mind to drink plenty of water.
Who Should Consume GNC Pro Performance creatine monohydrate?
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is ideal for – bodybuilders, for fitness enthusiasts who want extra support for intense workouts, and people who want to improve their athletic performance, strength, and stamina.
Where to buy GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 250 g pack?
Guardian (GNC India) is the one stop solution to buy all your health and fitness supplements online. It is GNC India’s official website and has 100% authentic and genuine products. You can also browse through other popular product categories like – whey protein, mass gainer, multivitamins, and omega supplements and shop them directly from the website.
All the product details are mentioned so that you know all about the product. You can also read customer reviews and ratings and avail festive deals and discounts. Choose from a wide variety of payment methods and get the products delivered right at your doorstep without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is creatine monohydrate and how does it work for the body?
Creatine is a substance that’s naturally found in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during intense workouts. Whether you use it as a pre-workout supplement or a post workout drink, it is important to know the importance of GNC creatine and then include it in your routine. It is ideal for professional athletes, bodybuilders, and weight lifters.
Creatine supplements are known to improve athletic performance, support intense workouts, promote cellular hydration, and increase muscle mass. If your fitness goal is any of these, then you should start taking GNC creatine in conjugation with a high quality whey protein supplement and complement it with the right diet and optimal workout.
What are some things to keep in mind when buying creatine supplements online?
Whenever you are buying supplements online it is recommended that you buy them from a genuine website only. GNC products available on the website are 100% original and safe. It is also important that you consult your doctor and take a supplement depending upon your overall health, fitness goals, and lifestyle. Just because your friend or colleague has started taking a particular supplement, doesn’t mean the same supplement will suit you.
Supplements are available in various forms – unflavored powder, tablets, capsules, flavored powder etc. Make sure you choose a form that you are most comfortable with. Before making the final purchase, make sure you read the ingredients list carefully to avoid any allergic reactions or side effects.
What are the advantages of GNC creatine monohydrate supplement?
A lot of people don’t know the importance of creatine, but still include creatine supplements in their fitness routine. GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is one of the top selling creatine supplements in India. It is known for its amazing results and is complete value for money. Some of the main advantages of including a creatine supplement in your fitness routine are –
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy
- Reduces tiredness and muscle soreness
- Speeds up muscle growth
- Helps with quick and sustained recovery
- May lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes
- May improve brain function
- Improves athletic performance for high intensity workouts
- Helps to add optimal muscle mass
Are there any side effects of creatine monohydrate?
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is 100% authentic and completely safe. But we still recommend that you consult your doctor before including any GNC creatine supplement in your routine. It is also important to go through the ingredients list carefully. There can be a certain ingredient that might trigger an allergic reaction. In such a case, ask your doctor for an alternative.
Also make sure to stick to the mentioned dosage on the package to avoid any side effects. Some of the main side effects of creatine monohydrate are –
- Muscle cramps
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Water retention
If you are pregnant, lactating mother, or have medications for any health condition, then avoid this supplement, unless recommended by your doctor. If you notice any allergic reaction, seek medical help immediately. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.