Serving Size : One Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride||500 mg|
|*Daily Value not established.|
- Each capsule contains 500mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, a better form of L-Carnitine with high bioavailabilty.
- L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Found abundantly in red meats, carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy for muscular activity.
- Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acids.
- Recently, deficiencies of carnitine have been seen in people who avoid eating red meats in the diet.
- Each tablet contains 500 mg of pure L-Carnitine.
- L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body. However, the body can produce only a very small amount of L-carnitine on a daily basis.
- For sports enthusiasts, the demand for L-Carnitine may exceed the body’s ability to synthesize it, thus making it a conditionally essential nutrient.
- L-Carnitine supports transformation of fatty acids into energy for muscular activity and facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acid.
Who should Consume
- For Sports Enthusiasts.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily with water. For maximum support, take as a directed every day.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.