AMP Workout Combo - GNC AMP Gold Series 100% Whey Protein Advanced 2 kg & GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA (Kiwi Strawberry) Advanced
As low as ₹6,434 Regular Price ₹10,498
- Formulated with Fast Digesting Whey Isolate + Whey Concentrate + Whey Hydrolysate.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides for superior absorption and nutrient uptake.
- 5.5g Branched Chain Amino Acids for advanced recovery and performance.
- 4g Glutamine and Glutamine Precursors to maximize muscle recovery with this vital amino acid that is important for hydrating and fueling muscle cells, plus maintaining proper absorptive function in the digestive system.
- 100mg Digestive Enzymes with Aminogen and Lactase that work to improve nutrient breakdown. Gluten Free.
- Lower levels of cholesterol, sodium and fat as compared to other sources of protein.
- Mixes Instantly & Tastes Amazing.
GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced with Vitamin B6 - 14.1 Oz, 400 gm (Kiwi Strawberry)
- Contains 3 important nutrients :
– 7g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout
– 1g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength
– 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity
- Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use.
- Caffeine & Creatine Free.
- Enhances Performance
- Maximum Muscle Gain
- Improves Muscle Recovery
- Quick and Sustained Muscle Repair & Building
Trusted quality since 1935
- Product Quality
- Science Innovation
- Exceptional Customer Experience
- *Products bearing this logo have been tested for banned substances
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Regular Gym Goers
- Extreme Sports Competitors
A. Everyone should have all 20 amino acids available to the body through the bloodstream all of the time. If the body does not have adequate amounts, it will break down muscle and other tissues to get the amino acids it needs for vital, life-sustaining functions − this is known as a catabolic state. Protein is the best way to get all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, it can be difficult for some people to get high-quality protein daily through whole foods alone. Supplementing can thus be a good option for these. Even if you are able to get the sufficient amount of protein through your diet, protein-rich foods take time to digest and may be moderately high in calories. If you are counting calories and require fast-digesting protein, you should consider a protein supplement.
A. The main source of whey protein in GNC Amp Gold is Whey Protein Isolate (WPI). Isolate contains about 80-90% of protein gram-for-gram, is fast-absorbing and has low fat with little to no lactose. Contrastingly, other whey protein supplements may use Whey Protein Concentrate which contains about 70-80% protein. Thus, by only WPI, this supplement ensures that anyone involved in fitness and training can get the purest protein that possible.
A. The GNC Pro Performance range is for those whose goal is to stay fit, active, and healthy and who partake in light to moderate resistance training. The Pro Performance Amp range is for those who prioritize increased strength, improved performance, and more muscles. These individuals would partake in weight training, crossfit, or competitive sports.
- Determining the amount of real protein in a supplement comes down to accurate testing and measurement.
- To accurately calculate the amount of real protein in a protein supplement, the nitrogen from other ingredients such as amino acids, betaine and creatine, are subtracted from the total.
- Some companies use these ingredients to spike protein test results by not subtracting the nitrogen from these other sources.
- This practice is referred to as "protein spiking" or "amino spiking". It is when ingredients that are not whole proteins are being used to spike protein test results.
- Many of these ingredients have a specific purpose and benefit, but they should not be counted as protein grams.