- A balanced B-complex that provides essential B vitamins.
- B-vitamins are essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.
- Vitamin B-1 plays a role in energy metabolism and is essential for proper nerve and muscle function.
- Vitamin B-2 is essential for energy production and fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Niacin provides dietary support for a healthy blood lipid profile.
- Vitamin B-6 plays a role in the maintenance of normal homo cysteine levels.
- Folic Acid plays a role in the maintenance of normal homo cysteine levels, supports your cardiovascular system. Adequate folate in a healthful diet may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect.Vitamin B-12 is essential for energy production and red blood cells. Biotin functions as a co-enzyme in metabolism, is required for fatty acid synthesis and provides dietary support for healthy nails and hair.
- Kosher and Vegetarian.