Serving Size: 2 Tablet(s)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana)(36% Caffeine = 180mg)||495 mg||**|
|Black Tea Leaves Extract (Camellia Sinensis)||272 mg||**|
|MegaNatural® Grape Skin & Seed extract (Vitis vinifera)||210 mg||**|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)||200 mg||**|
|MegaNatural® Gold Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera)||125 mg||**|
|Dill Weed Extract (Anethum graveolens)||5 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- Clinically Researched : GNC Burn 60™ is a clinically proven thermogenic formula that helps to enhance metabolism, burn calories and boost energy levels. With its powerful ingredients, Burn 60 enhances cellular metabolic activity. For best results, use the healthy diet and exercise program included with Burn 60.
Who should Consume
- Ideal for people on weight loss journey
- Ideal for an athletes
- Ideal for people looking for losing belly fat
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take two tablets 30-60 minutes before starting exercise on workout days, on non-workout days take two tablets with water before breakfast. Do not take prior to bedtime.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product it you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use of this product two weeks prior to a surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What is the difference between GNC’s Total Lean products and GNC’s Total Lean Advanced products?:
Our Total Lean range is intended for those with the priority of staying fit and healthy. These products support quick weight loss for beginners and are simple but effective.
Our Total Lean Advanced range is intended for those with the priority of improving performance and body composition. These products support fat loss and muscle toning and are more advanced than our Total Lean products.
If I work out twice a day, can I take Burn 60 before both workouts?
Please do not excess the recommended intake. We have conducted the clinically study with our recommended dosage and it showed improved results with no side effects.
Can I take it post my office time?
Since, it contains caffeine, we advise you to consume it before 5 pm to avoid jitters and sleepless nights.
Are thermogenics safe to consume?
Yes, if taken in appropriate amount, they are totally safe. Always check for any clinical study conducted on the product.