GNC BodyDynamix Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia - 60 Caplets
Get Free T-shirt on Wellness products worth Rs. 3500+
Earn 6% cashback on all products.
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Garcinia cambogia Fruit Extract (60% Hydroxycitric Acid = 600mg)||1000 mg||*|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- Premium, clinically studied form of Garcinia cambogia.
- Stimulant-free support.
- Delivers 1000 mg of Garcinia cambogia per day
- Patented extract standardized to 60% hydroxycitric acid (HCA)
- No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Flavors, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Soy, No Dairy
- Garcinia Cambogia, is traditionally known as Malabar Tamarind.
- The key active ingredient found in the rind of Garcinia Cambogia is Hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is being extensively studied for its effect on weight loss.
- Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), the key active constituent present in Garcinia Cambogia supports weight loss by inhibiting an enzyme called ATP-citrate-lyase (ACL). These enzymes are involved in converting excess carbohydrates (sugar) into fat into the body.
- HCA also inhibits the enzyme adenosine triphosphate citrate-lyase and increases the availability of serotonin thereby leading appetite suppression.
- HCA is a potent inhibitor of pancreatic alpha amylase and intestinal alpha-glucosidase. This leads to a reduction in carbohydrate metabolism.
Aids weight loss/Anti-obesity:
Who should Consume
- Ideal for a person looking for losing excessive belly, hip and thigh fat.
- Ideal for a person looking for losing excessive weight or for weight management.
- Ideal for those who cannot tolerate stimulants.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule before the two largest meals of the day.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia is also known as Malabar Tamarind is a plant native to Southeast Asia. It is a small tropical fruit that is too sour to eat but the rind is used as a spice in Indian cooking. The peel of the fruit contains high amount of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), an active ingredient responsible for the effects on weight loss.
How does Hydroxycitric acid works?
Hydroxycitric acid, being active component of Garcinia Cambogia is widely studied for its anti-obesity effects. HCA is a potent inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase and thus inhibits fatty acid synthesis. Apart from this, it also suppresses your appetite. Studies have shown, a supplement containing minimum 50% HCA should be consumed to gain the weight loss benefit. GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax provides 1000mg of Garcinica Cambogia with 60% HCA per serving.
How often do I take GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax?
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule before the two largest meals of the day.
Will there be any side effects?
Garcinia cambogia reportedly does not have any known adverse effects in healthy adults, but there are some people who are advised not to take it. It is advisable to not be consumed by pregnant, lactating and children.
How different is it from GNC Garcinia Cambogia Veg?
Both products would aid in effective weight loss. GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax contains 1000 mg Garcinia Cambogia extract whereas, GNC Garcinia Cambogia Veg. contains 500 mg of fruit extract. GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax will be able to provide you quicker results as compared to the GNC Garcinia Cambogia Veg.
What if I am a diabetic, can I take the supplement for losing weight?
HCA has a tendency of lowering your blood sugar levels through its various mechanism and hence we would advise you to take your physicians advise before you take the supplement.
Can I have two in a day for faster weight loss?
Hydroxycitric acid in Garcinia Cambogia works at the molecular level to help lower cholesterol, blood glucose and excess fat storage and No, it is not advised to double the dose of Garcinia Cambogia as it might have adverse effect on your health.