Serving Size: 2 Capsule(s)
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)||50 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- Each serving provides 50 mg of DHEA.
- Supports healthy DHEA levels that decline with age.
- DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone, is a hormone made in the adrenal gland.
- Hormones are chemical messengers that are secreted by a variety of endocrine glands.
- DHEA is one of the most abundant hormones produced in the body and is a precursor to other hormones.
- As with most hormones, the production of DHEA increases during pre-pubescent years,but as the body matures levels begin to decline.
- DHEA is a precursor to hormones called androgens, which are male sex hormones, as well as estrogens, or female sex hormones.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily.
When to Consume
- Anytime of the day or as suggested by your doctor/dietician.
- Not for use by Individuals below the age of 18 years, Do not use it if you pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Contains a clinically studied women's multivitamin formula shown to work better than a basic multivitamin. Helps support bone health.
- Shown to improve levels of key B vitamins essential for energy production.
- Packed with ingredients to help fight free radicals that can be produced from your workout.
- Includes antioxidants for cell production and stress defense.
GNC Women's Active Multivitamin (Time Released; For Fitness Enthusiasts) - 180 caplets
Special Price ₹4,859