- Growing research on benefits of omega-3 fatty acids has led to the development of fish oil supplements.
- It is difficult to get the recommended dose of EPA+DHA (forms of omega-3 fatty acids) from the natural sources.
- Hence, a supplement forms the bridge between the requirement and deficiencies.
- ICMR recommends to have minimum 250 to 2g of EPA+DHA daily.
- Each serving of GNC fish body oil will provide 1000mg of Omega-3 Fatty acids, with 300mg comes from EPA and DHA.
- DHA is known to support your normal brain and eye health.
- EPA, on the other hand can protect your heart, skin and joint from inflammatory response.
- Thus, overall this supplement can support your eye, heart, brain,skin and joint health.
Who should Consume
- Ideal for people who wish to have a good health.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 or 2 capsules daily.
When to Consume
- Anytime of the day.
What is the Oxidation Value of Fish Oils?
Oxidation level of any oil is measured using a test conducted in a laboratory called “peroxide value”. All unsaturated oils have some level of oxidation. More the unsaturation - more is the oxidation. Fish oil contains mainly omega-3 fatty acids (EPA / DHA) and some other fatty acids that are unsaturated. As per Codex General Standards for Fats and Oils, the peroxide value of any fresh oil should always be less than 10 meq/kg. GNC Fish Oils' typical peroxide value is not more than 5 meq/kg. This makes it completely safe for human consumption.