Serving Size: 2 Softgel(s)
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract||500*|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- Natural healthy weight management in a bottle.
- 100 percent pure wow garcinia cambogia extract featuring 60 percent hca.
- Helps Bring Proper Body Metabolism.
- Helps Suppress Your Appetite.
- Might Increase Seratonin Levels to Help Emotional Eaters.
- 100% All Natural.
- Effective for Both Men & Women.
Who should Consume
- Ideal for a person looking for losing excessive belly, hip and thigh fat
- Ideal for a person looking for losing excessive weight or for weight management
- Ideal for pure vegetarians
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule with water daily.
When to Consume
- Approximately one hour before your largest meal.
- Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Cellulose
- Keep out of reach of children
- UPC Code
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia is also known as Malabar Tamarind is a plant native to Southeast Asia. It is a small tropical fruit that is too sour to eat but the rind is used as a spice in Indian cooking. The peel of the fruit contains high amount of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), an active ingredient responsible for the effects on weight loss.
How does Hydroxycitric acid works?
Hydroxycitric acid, being active component of Garcinia Cambogia is widely studied for its anti-obesity effects. HCA is a potent inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase and thus inhibits fatty acid synthesis. Apart from this, it also suppresses your appetite. Studies have shown, a supplement containing minimum 50% HCA should be consumed to gain the weight loss benefit.
How often do I take GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax?
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule before the two largest meals of the day.
Will there be any side effects?
Garcinia cambogia reportedly does not have any known adverse effects in healthy adults, but there are some people who are advised not to take it. It is advisable to not be consumed by pregnant, lactating and children.
How different is it from GNC Garcinia Cambogia Veg?
Both products would aid in effective weight loss. GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax contains 1000 mg Garcinia Cambogia extract whereas, GNC Garcinia Cambogia Veg. contains 500 mg of fruit extract. GNC Body dynamic Cap Super Citrimax will be able to provide you quicker results as compared to the GNC Garcinia Cambogia Veg.
What if I am a diabetic, can I take the supplement for losing weight?
HCA has a tendency of lowering your blood sugar levels through its various mechanism and hence we would advise you to take your physicians advise before you take the supplement.
Can I have two in a day for faster weight loss?
Hydroxycitric acid in Garcinia Cambogia works at the molecular level to help lower cholesterol, blood glucose and excess fat storage and No, it is not advised to double the dose of Garcinia Cambogia as it might have adverse effect on your health.
Can breast feeding women consume Garcinia Cambogia extract?
Like with any other dietary supplement a woman who is breast feeding should not consume the Garcinia extract. Breast-feeding women should not use the extract simply due to the fact that there’s extra nutrition needed during times of breast feeding.
GNC Garcinia Cambogia 500 mg - Supports in Healthy Weight Management - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Earn 6% cashback on all products.