- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Arginine is involved in creatine formation and the synthesis of creatine provides energy to your muscles for movements, especially quick movements.
- Increases Nitric Oxide Production: Arginine is an essential precursor of nitric oxide and L-Citrulline can be recycled in the Citulline - NO cycle. This way both contirbute to Nitric Oxide Production.
- Helps Maintain Blood Vessel Tone: Arginine and Citrulline both lead to production of nitric oxide and nitric oxide help maintain blood vessel tone and thus plays a role in protein synthesis.
Who should Consume
- Great for those looking to get the most out of their workouts hrough nitric oxide production; priming you for pumps, enhanced blood flow and nutreint delivery during exercise.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules one to three times daily.
- For maximum support, take as directed every day.
When to Consume
- Best time: During Exercise
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if your are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Whats is L-Arginine?
Arginine is an essential precursorof nitric oxide, which helps maintain blood vessel tone and plays a role in protein synthesis.