Serving Size: Four Tablets Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|I-Ornithine (as L-0rnithine Monohydrochloride)||1000 mg*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
- L-Arginine supports blood vessel tone and boosts nitric oxide.
- L-Arginine and L-Ornithine are involved in the removal of ammonia from the body and also involved in the production of Creatine.
Who should Consume
- Athletes, Bodybuilders and Fitness Enthusiasts
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take four tablets daily.
When to Consume
- Pre/During Workout and Post Workout
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
How should I divide the dosage?
It depends on individual to individual. Call our customer care or email us to [email protected] to understand your daily intake.
What is L-Ornithine?
L-ornithine is an amino acid that is primarily used in the urea cycle, which eliminates excess nitrogen from the body. The primary use of L-ornithine is to support athletic performance.
What is Arginine?
Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric acid helps maintain blood vessel tone. It supports blood flow to skeletal muscles. Blood vessels expand when nitric oxide is taken.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Enhances Performance.
- Maximum Muscle Gain.
- Improves Muscle Recovery.
- Quick and Sustained Muscle Repair & Building.
GNC AMP Gold Series 100% Whey Protein Advanced - 24g Protein, 5.5g BCAA, 4g Glutamine, 100mg Digestive Enzymes - 4.4 lbs, 2 kg (Vanilla Ice Cream)
- Supplementation with GNC L-Glutamine may help maintain the glutamine levels that have been depleted as a result of intense exercise.
- Glutamine, as an independent amino acids is involved in protein synthesis and plays a pivotal role in the body's nitrogen balance.
- It helps fuel immune system and maintenance of proper intestinal function.
GNC Pro Performance L-Glutamine Powder 5000 mg - 80 Servings - 0.88 lbs, 400 gm (Unflavored)
- Helps support colon and prostate health.
- Muscle Function