Serving Size: Four Tablets Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|I-Ornithine (as L-0rnithine Monohydrochloride)||1000 mg*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
- L-Arginine supports blood vessel tone and boosts nitric oxide.
- L-Arginine and L-Ornithine are involved in the removal of ammonia from the body and also involved in the production of Creatine.
Who should Consume
- Athletes, Bodybuilders and Fitness Enthusiasts
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take four tablets daily.
When to Consume
- Pre/During Workout and Post Workout
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
How should I divide the dosage?
It depends on individual to individual. Call our customer care or email us to [email protected] to understand your daily intake.
What is L-Ornithine?
L-ornithine is an amino acid that is primarily used in the urea cycle, which eliminates excess nitrogen from the body. The primary use of L-ornithine is to support athletic performance.
What is Arginine?
Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric acid helps maintain blood vessel tone. It supports blood flow to skeletal muscles. Blood vessels expand when nitric oxide is taken.