- GNC Lutein 20mg is a supplement that provides dietary support for eye health. Lutein is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family.
- Lutein, best known for its association with healthy eyes, is a phytonutrient found in certain plants and flowers.
- This important carotenoid is present in the macula, or central areas of the retina, and provides dietary support for eye health. 1. There is no established recommended daily intake for lutein yet. But, research clearly mentions intake of 10mg/d of lutein will provide 2. GNC Lutein contains no artificial colour and flavour. 3. Each serving do not contain sodium, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or yeast 4. Each capsule of GNC Lutein is Gluten Free
- Lutein promotes eye health.
- Natural Support for healthy skin and skin hydration.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily.
When to Consume
- Anytime of the day
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
What would be the carbohydrate content of the capsule?
GNC Lutein does not contain carbohydrate and hence not mentioned in the nutritional table.
Can I take GNC Lutein for dry eyes problem?
GNC Lutein may help you protect your vision and light-induced retinal damage. On the other hand omega-3 fatty acids, an anti-inflammatory nutrient may help relieve the ysmptoms of dry eyes like itching, redness etc. Hence, we would suggest you to combine GNC Lutein and GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil for a overall eye health.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Heart Health.
- Prostate & Circulatory Support.
GNC Mega Men One Daily Multivitamin 60 Tablets
- EPA, on the other hand can protect your heart, skin and joint from inflammatory response.
- Thus, overall this supplement can support your eye, heart, brain,skin and joint health.
- DHA is known to support your normal brain and eye health.