- Melatonin is a natural substance secreted by the pineal gland in the brain for sleep.
- Melatonin offers a natural way to support restful sleep.
- Timed Release for gradual release over 4-6 hours.
Who should Consume
- For adult use only at bedtime.
- This product is not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- If you are taking medication or have medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery.
- Especially beneficial for those who experience jet lag.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one tablet before bedtime.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage in any 24 hour period.
When to Consume
- One capsule before bedtime.
- Consult your physician or get in touch with our qualified team of nutritionist before taking this supplement.
Other Ingredients :
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland, a small gland found in the middle of the brain. Melatonin is responsible for regulating biological rhythms of the body. This hormone is created in the body and typically begins being released when the sun goes down. Melatonin acts as an internal clock, signaling the body when to rest and when to rise. If the pineal gland is not functioning correctly, the body might not begin the resting process, causing a loss of sleep. Melatonin offers a natural way to support restful sleep.
How much sleep is important and why?
Adequate sleep plays a large role in health. Not getting enough sleep has been linked in developing diabetes, heart disease, obesity and depression. Adults need about 7 - 8 hours of sleep per night. Make the necessary changes to ensure an adequate amount of sleep is reached.