GNC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine NAC 600 mg - Provides Antioxidant Support - 60 Capsules
Special Price ₹1,469
The Product is at it's Best Price.
Out of stock
Serving Size: One Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|*Daily Value not established.|
- NAC is N-Acetyl L-Cysteine which is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Cysteine contains sulfur, which is involved in the maintenance of protein structure, enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
- Each serving contains 600 mg of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is knownw for its antioxidant production.
- NAC is needed to make and replenish gluthathione.
- Gluthathione is a powerful antioxidant, which helps neutralize free radicals and protect us from the damage.
How to Consume
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.