Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
Servings Per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- Functions as a coenzyme in glucose oxidation.
- Provides dietary support for a healthy blood lipid profile.
- Plays an important function in energy metabolism.
- A protective antioxidant that provides immune support.
- Di-Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Food Glaze, Whole Brown Rice Powder (Oryza sativa)
- Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children
- UPC Code
Question And Answers
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
4.9 out of 5 stars (10 Reviews)
Write Your Own Review
- Started taking today. It's not flush free, but ...
Posted onStarted taking today. It's not flush free, but that's OK Will keep taking..
- GOOD SOLID PRODUCT.
Posted onONLY NIACIN I BUY CAUSE IT'S AT LEAST 500MG, AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT'S THE PURE KIND THAT MAKES ME FLUSH. I WOULD NEVER BUY THE NON-FLUSH KIND. ONLY THING I QUESTION IS WHETHER GNC PUTS SOME FAKE ONE'S IN THE MIX TO CUT CORNERS, AND SAVE CASH. I DON'T KNOW, BUT I GUESS IF YOU TAKE 1000 A DAY THEN SOME WON'T FLUSH, WHICH IS COMMON, AND NATURAL. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS THOUGH CAUSE I'D HATE A WORLD WHERE EVERY VITAMIN IS MADE TO PLEASE CHILDREN THAT DON'T LIKE THE FLUSH, OR WANT TO TAKE ALLISON OUT OF GARLIC AND MAKE IT WORTHLESS. THANKS GNC, GOOD PRODUCT=MY CASH.
- Handles its job well, perfect for what I needed, Thanks GNC
Posted onI have used many different types of niacin over the past few years, while having blood tests with them to confirm, I always suggest talking with your doctor when taking these supplements, hands down, this is one of the best brands GNC, i have found that does not cause liver enzymes to rise. I take them with every meal now, and I feel great. I recommend you give this Niacin a try dont wait around or try to find other brands when this clearly works.