- Each serving of GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate delivers 3 g of creatine monohydrate
- Available as an unflavored powder, so add it to your favorite beverage and get all the benefits
- GNC Creatine supplement improves athletic performance, builds strength, and enhances stamina
- Can be used as pre-workout drink or post workout supplement
- It is Informed Choice Certified and free from any harmful banned substances
If you are looking for a pre-workout supplement that’ll help you power through your intense workouts and provide various benefits, then do check out GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate. It is a common misconception that creatine is only used for bulking. But that isn’t true. GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is used for muscular energy which supports power, stamina, and performance. You can use it in conjugation with extra calories and optimal resistance training to build muscles.
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is one of the top selling creating supplements. GNC is known for it amazing quality and the supplements are completely safe to consume. GNC creatine supplements are most helpful in improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass.
It is a great pre-workout supplement for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want to push through their intense workouts and maximize their muscle gain. It comes in an unflavored powder form and each serving provides 3 g of high quality creatine monohydrate.
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate
The main benefits of GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate are –
- In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate which helps fuel skeletal muscles. It is also helpful in providing immediate energy production, especially during intense workouts.
- GNC creatine supplement helps promote cellular hydration when taken on a regular basis.
- Creatine is known to improve athletic performance and enhances stamina as well.
Servings Per Container: 83
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3000 mg||**|
|*%RDA values established as per ICMR guidelines.
*%RDA values not established.
Did you know?
How and When to Consume GNC Creatine Supplement?
How and When to Consume GNC Creatine Supplement?
GNC Pro Performance can be had as a pre-workout drink or post workout drink. It is best that you ask your trainer and depending upon your fitness goals and workout routine, take GNC creatine supplement accordingly.
Mix 3g creatine monohydrate supplement with 200 ml water or any other beverage of your choice – juice, smoothie, shake etc. and have it before or after your workout. It is available in an unflavored powder form, so will not alter the taste of your beverage, but give you all the benefits of creatine. Creatine supplements may cause dehydration, therefore, keep in mind to drink plenty of water.
Who Should Consume GNC Pro Performance creatine monohydrate?
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is ideal for – bodybuilders, for fitness enthusiasts who want extra support for intense workouts, and people who want to improve their athletic performance, strength, and stamina.
Where to buy GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 250 g pack?
Guardian (GNC India) is the one stop solution to buy all your health and fitness supplements online. It is GNC India’s official website and has 100% authentic and genuine products. You can also browse through other popular product categories like – whey protein, mass gainer, multivitamins, and omega supplements and shop them directly from the website.
All the product details are mentioned so that you know all about the product. You can also read customer reviews and ratings and avail festive deals and discounts. Choose from a wide variety of payment methods and get the products delivered right at your doorstep without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is creatine monohydrate and how does it work for the body?
Creatine is a substance that’s naturally found in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during intense workouts. Whether you use it as a pre-workout supplement or a post workout drink, it is important to know the importance of GNC creatine and then include it in your routine. It is ideal for professional athletes, bodybuilders, and weight lifters.
Creatine supplements are known to improve athletic performance, support intense workouts, promote cellular hydration, and increase muscle mass. If your fitness goal is any of these, then you should start taking GNC creatine in conjugation with a high quality whey protein supplement and complement it with the right diet and optimal workout.
What are some things to keep in mind when buying creatine supplements online?
Whenever you are buying supplements online it is recommended that you buy them from a genuine website only. GNC products available on the website are 100% original and safe. It is also important that you consult your doctor and take a supplement depending upon your overall health, fitness goals, and lifestyle. Just because your friend or colleague has started taking a particular supplement, doesn’t mean the same supplement will suit you.
Supplements are available in various forms – unflavored powder, tablets, capsules, flavored powder etc. Make sure you choose a form that you are most comfortable with. Before making the final purchase, make sure you read the ingredients list carefully to avoid any allergic reactions or side effects.
What are the advantages of GNC creatine monohydrate supplement?
A lot of people don’t know the importance of creatine, but still include creatine supplements in their fitness routine. GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is one of the top selling creatine supplements in India. It is known for its amazing results and is complete value for money. Some of the main advantages of including a creatine supplement in your fitness routine are –
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy
- Reduces tiredness and muscle soreness
- Speeds up muscle growth
- Helps with quick and sustained recovery
- May lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes
- May improve brain function
- Improves athletic performance for high intensity workouts
- Helps to add optimal muscle mass
Are there any side effects of creatine monohydrate?
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate is 100% authentic and completely safe. But we still recommend that you consult your doctor before including any GNC creatine supplement in your routine. It is also important to go through the ingredients list carefully. There can be a certain ingredient that might trigger an allergic reaction. In such a case, ask your doctor for an alternative.
Also make sure to stick to the mentioned dosage on the package to avoid any side effects. Some of the main side effects of creatine monohydrate are –
- Muscle cramps
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Water retention
If you are pregnant, lactating mother, or have medications for any health condition, then avoid this supplement, unless recommended by your doctor. If you notice any allergic reaction, seek medical help immediately. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Enhances Performance.
- Maximum Muscle Gain.
- Improves Muscle Recovery.
- Quick and Sustained Muscle Repair & Building.
GNC AMP Gold Series 100% Whey Protein Advanced - 24g Protein, 5.5g BCAA, 4g Glutamine, 100mg Digestive Enzymes - 4.4 lbs, 2 kg (Double Rich Chocolate)
- Our Triple Strength Fish Oil is packet with Omega-3s, including EPA, which is clinically shown to support heart health.
- What's more, EPA supports circulatory health, as well as normal, healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels, joint health and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Omega-3s also provide support for healthy vision, brain development and skin health.
- CoQ-10 helps support heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Plus CoQ-10 is beneficial for those taking statin drugs.