- Contains 3 important nutrients :
– 6g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout
– 1g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength
– 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity
- Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use.
- Caffeine & Creatine Free.
Who should Consume
Who should consume :
How to Consume
How to consume :
When to consume :
Additional Information :
When should I take GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced?
It can be taken as a preworkout drink as it help sustain muscle strength. Also, helps as a postworkout drink by preventing muscle soreness and fatigue.
Do I need to take BCAA seperately?
If you are on intensive workout, you may want to improve your muscle stregnth and stamina. Whey Protein does contain BCAA, but that may not be enough to boost your athletic performance.
How BCAA help sports athletes?