Serving Size: 4 Scoop(s)
Servings Per Container: 9
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Anabolic Amino Maximizer||24 g||**|
|Glutamine & Glutamic Acid||10 g||**|
|Energizing ATP Complex||1.51 g||**|
|Creatine (as Creatine Monohydrate)||1 g||**|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||250 mg||**|
|PABA (as para amino benzoic acid)||5 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- Bulk 1340 is a high-quality protein helps you increase size and overall body strength.Numbers matter when you want to increase mass and muscle.
- This scientifically formulated gainer contains 1,340 nutrient-dense calories and 50 grams of high-quality protein to help you increase size and overall body strength.
- Also, provides 10 grams of glutamine and 11 grams of BCAA per serving which supports your muscle function.
- Bulk 1340 is tested and certified Banned Substance Free.
- It tastes great, mixes easily with a simple shake or blend and is fast absorbing to conveniently support maximum wellness.
- High-Calorie Mass Gainer.
- Fast Absorbing to Support Maximum Wellness.
- Supports Muscle Energy, Recovery, & Growth.
- Glutamine, an important amino acid for maintaining positive immune response and muscle function to support your wellness goals.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids may help reduce muscle protein breakdown.
- This formula includes 11 grams of BCAA for muscle recovery and growth and creatine to help your muscles produce energy for exercise.
Who should Consume
- Weight Lifters
- Body Builders
- To improves one's muscle mass and strength
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Inform your physician of this product's biotin content before any lab test.
- Settling may occur. Keep in a cool dry place., Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains Egg, Milk, and Soybeans
Allergen Information :
Are there any steroids used for Bulking function?
Bulk 1340 is tested and certified Banned Substance Free. It is also informed choice certified. So, it is completely safe for consumption.
Can I prepare smoothie or milkshake using Bulk 1340?
Yes, you can definetly prepare the milkshake/smoothie using Bulk 1340. Make sure to add the scoops gradually to avoid the excess thickness.
Any side effects?
No side effects are being observed till date. GNC stands for providing high quality product and hence each product goes through 150 quality tests.
Q. Why Maltodextrin is used in the product? Is it dangerous?
Maltodextrins are part of the carbohydrates food group. They have a calorific value of 4 kcal/g. Carbohydrates support a number of the body’s basic metabolic processes and should form 50-55% of the body’s total energy intake. The EFSA has confirmed that the consumption of carbohydrates, including maltodextrins, supports the normal functioning of the brain and muscles. (EFSA, 2014)
Maltodextrins (MDs) are a class of carbohydrates (CHOs) extracted from a range of botanical sources. They are industrially produced by enzymatic or acid hydrolysis of the starch, followed by purification and spray drying.
Along with EFSA, even the Food and Drug Administration has labeled maltodextrin as GRAS — generally regarded as safe
Benefits of Adding Maltodextrin:
Maltodextrin (MDs) is used worldwide by many endurance athletes or sportspeople. It has been shown that a combination of MDs with protein and/or amino acids can promote enhanced glycogen recovery and stimulate muscle protein synthesis following an intense exercise protocol. Thus, this carbohydrate provides the body with an easily digested quick supply of glycogen. Hence, acts as an ideal source of energy for intra and post-workouts. (D. L. HOFMAN et.al, 2019, Costill and Hargreaves, 1992; Shi et al., 1995; Brouns, 2003; Kerksick et al., 2008).
Glycogen replenishment can happen better when carbohydrates are consumed along with protein with amino acids. Recommendations for adequate post-exercise carbohydrate consumption are to consume 0.6–1.0 g/kg carbohydrate within 30 min of cessation of the exercise and again every 2 h for the next 4–6 h. Carbohydrate consumption of 1.2 g/kg every 30 min over 3.5 h also resulted in maximal glycogen replenishment. In cases of suboptimal post-exercise carbohydrate consumption, the addition of protein can improve glycogen replenishment and decrease symptoms of muscle damage.
Possible Health Concerns:
The article in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition acknowledges no direct link between maltodextrin consumption and negative health effects. These same researchers also conclude that there should not be the overconsumption of foods containing maltodextrin. (D.L Hoffman et. al, 2016)
It is a high GI carbohydrate and thus can spike up the blood sugar level. Hence, should be avoided by people suffering from hyperglycemia, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes. Or we recommend consulting your doctor before consuming products containing maltodextrin.