GNC Pro Performance L-Glutamine 5000mg - 300gm (Unflavored)
The Product is at it's Best Price.
Serving Size : One Scoop (5 g)
Servings Per Container : 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Micronized L-Glutamine||5 g|
|* Daily value not established|
- Supplementation may help maintain glutamine levels that have been depleted as a result of intense exercise
- Pro Performance L-Glutamin is tested and certified Banned Substance Free.
- It is gluten free, lactose free and mixes easily with your favorite beverage.
- Glutamine is involved in protein synthesis and plays a pivotal role in the body's nitrogen balance.
- Serves as fuel for the immune system and maintenance of proper intestinal function.
- Prolonged high-intensity exercise has been shown to decrease glutamine levels, which may result in glutamine deficiency.
Who should Consume
- Weight Lifters
- Body Builders
- To improves one's muscle mass and strength
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (5 g) twice daily in a beverage or shake.
- For maximum results, take one serving (5 g) post exercise.
- Post workout
When to consume :
When to Consume
- Post workout
Can it be taken as Preworkout Formula?
We would recommened to use it as a Postworkout Formula. Supplementation may help maintain glutamine levels that have been depleted as a result of intense exercise.It also provides recovery and anti catabolic effect.
Should I increase the intake of glutamine as per my exercise?
We would recommend you to follow the directions provided on the label. Also, do consult the healthcare professional before increasing the dosage.