Serving Size : One Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Complex||1 Billion Active Cultures|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 )|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34)|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL 61)|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68)|
|* Daily Value not established.|
- 8 unique strains, including clinically studied probiotics.
- May provide digestive & immune support.
- Potency is guaranteed till expiry (in cool & dry storage).
- Suitable for Low Lactose Diets.
- Help to promote healthy digestion and immune health. Support natural resistance and replenish beneficial.
- Helps maintaining a healthy intestinal tract.
Who should Consume
- It is suitable for everyone to improve their gut microflora.
- The body needs good bacteria to help balance the bad so it can function properly
- If a person doesn’t eat foods containing probiotics, like yogurt, they may not have a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria in the body
- Digestive stress related to illness, food poisoning, antibiotic use, and poor eating habits (or a highsugardiet) can cause digestive imbalance
- This imbalance can lead to gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation
- Scientific research shows regular use of probiotic supplements promotes healthy digestion, supports natural resistance and reduces stomach bloating and discomfort
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with food.
When to Consume
- one capsule daily with food.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellose), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria found naturally in the intestine. They are important for digestion, create and absorb nutrients and boost the body’s immune systems. Probiotics are found in foods like fermented dairy products such as yogurt. Probiotics need to be replenished daily to support good health and help fight bad bacteria in the body.