- Amino acids like Taurine are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- Taurine is also found in brain, retina, heart, and blood cells called platelets.
- Taurine for some or the other reason has to be sourced from the supplements, as in certain conditions like intense workout or any other ailments - our body cannot produce it.
- Study done in 2009, showed that Taurine Supplementation indeed protects muscle function during high-frequency workout ensuring recovery period and helps reduce oxidative stress during prolonged stimulation.
Who should Consume
- For those who follow intense training.
- For Extreme Sports Competitors.
- For Professional Athletes.
- For Endurance Athletes
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one or two caplets daily with a meal. For maximum support, take as directed every day.
When to Consume
- Should be taken with meals as directed.
- Consult your Dietician, before taking this supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts.
- Creatine supplementation may help to promote cellular hydration.*
- Creatine has also been shown in numerous studies to help improve athletic performance.*
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 3000 mg - 250gm (Unflavored)
Special Price ₹649
- Helps support colon and prostate health.
- Muscle Function
GNC Mega Men Sport Multivitamin 120 Tablets
Special Price ₹2,169