- 1000 mg of EPA/DHA Omega-3s with 734mg EPA and 267mg DHA per serving.
- Enteric coated to help control fishy burps - guaranteed
- Free of mercury, lead, heavy metals and PCBs
- From wild, deep ocean fish
- Convenient to carry, gluten free.Went through 5 step purification to reduce fishy burps.
- A landmark study involving over 11,000 participants has confirmed the major benefits of fish oil on cardiovascular health.
- The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are necessary for heart health.
- They help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels and are necessary in the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Individually, EPA is important for circulatory system health, and DHA provides support for healthy triglyceride levels.
- In addition to the numerous heart health benefits, fish oil also:
- Supports joint and skin health.
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Supplies DHA which is required for optimal eye and brain function
Who should Consume
- Ideal for all age groups looking for optimal health of their heart
- Ideal for those who has dry eyes problems, EPA and DHA supports eye health.
- Ideal for people who wish to reduce inflammation of the joints/ to support joint health
- Ideal for elderly people.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with food.
When to Consume
- Anytime of the day with food.
- Fish Body Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin,Vitamin E, Enteric Coating (Cellulose, Sodium Alginates, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic and Stearic Acid)
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Not to excees stated recommended dialy dosage
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Other Ingredients :
What are Omega-3s?
Omega-3s are essential to good health but the body cannot make them on its own. There are different types of Omega-3s which must obtained through diet or supplements. Most common are EPA, DHA, and ALA.
What are the benefits of EPA and DHA?
EPA is the superior Omega-3 for heart health, mood support and inflammation support. Important for the circulatory system, helps supports normal healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
DHA is required for eye and brain development and function and skin health.Essential for expecting and new mothers for fetal and newborn eye and brain development