Serving Size: 2 Caplet(s)
Servings Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000mg||1667%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 4:1||25mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- An antioxidant that helps to protect the body against free radical damage.
- Consumption of antioxidants vitamins may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Is necessary for the absorption of iron.
- Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids may have better absorption and retention in the body.
When can we consume Vitamin C rich food or the supplement for the best bioavailability?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and hence not stored by our body. We need to continuously supply Vitamin C to our body to function properly. Natural Sources of Vitamin C include amla, guava, oranges, capsicum etc. No scientific evidence suggests that the time of day at which a person takes them reduces or enhances their effectiveness. It is most important to take them consistently.
Is GNC Vitamin C Synthetic?
GNC Vitamin C are sourced from the natural ingredients and stabilized to improve the shelf life of the supplement.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Help support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Provides strong antioxidant benefits.