- GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg also contains rose hips and citrus bioflavonoids for higher nutritive value.
- Bioflavonoids along with Vitamin C are important as it helps protect vitamin C from being oxidized.
- Rose hips are natural source of vitamin C and also contain naturally occurring bioflavonoids.
- GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg is made using time-released formula.
- It is suitable for vegetarians.
Benefits of Vitamin C - an essential nutrient
- An antioxidant that helps to protect the body against oxidative damage and infections.
- It may help support natural resistance and boost immunity.
- Required for proper formation of collagen.
- Essential for healthy bones, teeth, blood vessels and collagen.
- Very important nutrient for the proper absorption of iron.
Servings Per Container: 180
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000mg||1667%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 4:1||25 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Kiwi and strawberries contain almost twice Vitamin C as oranges
Who should consume?
How to consume?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg?
GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg is a dietary supplement to help improve your vitamin C levels. H serving of GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg will provide 1 gm of vitamin C along with bioflavonoids. Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoids may have better absorption and retention in the body. Time-Released Formula again increases the changes of better absorption. It is also suitable for vegetarians.
Who can consume GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg?
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and needs to restore every day. It is an important nutrient in spite of any age group. Vitamin C plays an important role in collagen formation, immunity building, essential for healthy bones and teeth. Also, plays an essential role in improving absorption of iron in your body. Hence, GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg is a great source of nutrient for women and men of every age, smokers, older adults, teenagers.
Do I need Vitamin Supplements?
Each vitamin plays a very important role in your body. Each vitamin got a unique requirement and it needs to be fulfilled. Few vitamins like vitamin C, E or B-complex vitamins may be required in smaller amounts, but major functions in your body are dependent on them.
Our dietary intake may not be able to fulfill the requirement and hence as the period passes by, gradually we become specific vitamin deficient which can affect our health in some or the other way. During that course, seeking support of a vitamin supplement can help you bridge the gap. The supplement may have little higher than your RDA which is to cover up the losses which happens during your digestion and absorption process.
When can we consume Vitamin C rich food or the supplement for the best bioavailability?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and hence not stored by our body. We need to continuously supply Vitamin C to our body to function properly. Natural Sources of Vitamin C include amla, guava, oranges, capsicum etc. No scientific evidence suggests that the time of day at which a person takes them reduces or enhances their effectiveness. It is most important to take them consistently.
Is GNC Vitamin C Synthetic?
GNC Vitamin C are sourced from the natural ingredients and stabilized to improve the shelf life of the supplement.
Benefits & Side Effects of GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg
GNC Vitamin C 1000 mg along with Citrus Bioflavonoids provides antioxidant support to fight against the oxidative damage and infections. It may also help support your immunity and provide natural resistance against infection. It is made using time-released formula and hence the nutrient is released gradually in the body, rather than bursting out. It is also suitable for vegetarians.
If taken as suggested on the nutritional label, no side effects would be seen. But, the requirement again changes from person to person and it is also dependent on certain conditions like your lifestyle, age, any health concerns and mainly the reason behind consuming vitamin c supplement. We advise you to consult our team of nutritionists on our toll free number 1800 266 8666 or [email protected]
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Essential for carbohydrate metabolism & energy production.
- Required for red blood cell formation.
- It Is essential for nerve tissue formation.
- Plays a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.
GNC Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg - Timed-Release - 90 Vegetarian Caplets
- Skin Health.
- Hair Health.
- Nail Health.
- Ligament Health.
NeoCell™ Super Collagen™ - 6600 mg - 7oz, 198 gm
- Help support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Provides strong antioxidant benefits.