Vitamin E offers many benefits:
- Helps support a healthy cardiovascular system
- Daily supplementation with Vitamin E provides dietary support for healthy heart, lungs, prostate and digestive function.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cellular membranes against the injurious effect of excessive free radicals.
- Consumption of antioxidants vitamins may reduce the risk of certain cancers. Some scientific evidence suggests that the consumption of these nutrients may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
- Provides dietary support for natural resistance.