Serving Size: 2 Tablet(s)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (50% as beta-Carotene & 50% Retinyl Acetate)||5000 IU||556%|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||120mg||200%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol D-3)||200 IU||50%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin Mononitrate)||1.5mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||1.7mg||100%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||20mg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)||13.5mg||135%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||200mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate)||100mg||10%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||15mg||100%|
|vitamin E (as Natural d-alpha-tocopherol Acetate)||30 IU||**|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis)||10mg||**|
|Horsetail Rush Stems (Equisetum arvense)||3mg||**|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||1mg||**|
|Lutemax 2020™ Lutein||500mcg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- GNC Hair, Skin & Nails Formula is a specialty nutritional formula scientifically designed to promote beauty from the inside out.
- Adequate intake of essential nutrients such as biotin, lutein, and amino acids, along with important antioxidants, helps support beautiful hair, skin and nails. Biotin Supports normal cell growth in the hair, skin and nails matrix.
- Biotin is an essential vitamin known to promote beautiful hair, skin and nails. Each serving features 2,500 mcg of biotin. Lutein Helps support skin hydration. Lutein is an important carotenoid antioxidant for healthy skin that helps protect cells from harmful free radicals.
- Gelatin and Amino Acids Combines gelatin with the amino acids L-cysteine and L-methionine. Gelatin is a rich source of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins.
- Proteins are needed for strong, healthy nails and the growth and repair of tissue. Antioxidant Protection Provides antioxidant nutrients that protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote the cell-aging process. Includes alpha-Lipoic acid which helps regenerate antioxidants.
- Skin Support.
- Gelatin and Amino Acids Combines gelatin with the amino acids L-cysteine and L-methionine.
- Proteins are needed for strong, healthy nails and the growth and repair of tissue.