- Time-release caplets provide a gradual release of vital nutrients.
- Now features phosphatidylcholine, a precursor to acetylcholine a key neurotransmitter known to play a role in memory function with phosphatidylserine, a major component of nerve cell membranes that supports memory health.
- Combines a premium free radical protection blend with antioxidant vitamins, alpha-lipoic acid and green tea. These ingredients offer protection from excess free radicals that can destroy healthy cells and promote the cell-aging process.
- It also blends lutein with more zeaxanthin to support eye health.
- Includes essential B-vitamins that are important for cardiovascular health.
- Provide 500mg of calcium and 600 IU of vitamin D-3. These important bone-strengthening nutrients are essential in the development of healthy bones and teeth.
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D in a healthy diet throughout life may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. In addition, emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake may play a role in supporting breast and colon health.