GNC Calcium Plus 1000mg with Magnesium and Vitamin D3
Promotes Healthy & Strong Bones
GNC Calcium Plus 1000mg with Magnesium and Vitamin D3
Promotes Healthy & Strong Bones
Get upto Rs. 500 cashback on payment via CRED pay on orders worth Rs.999 & above.
Get Upto ₹750 cashback on payment via Mobikwik Wallet on orders worth ₹1999. Offer is applicable once per month. Valid till 31st March 2024.
GNC Calcium Plus 1000 mg with Magnesium and Vitamin D3 - Promotes Healthy & Strong Bones
Looking for a calcium supplement that’ll help you in varied ways? GNC Calcium Plus with Magnesium and Vitamin D3 is the perfect solution. It is enriched with potent calcium and also has the goodness of vitamin D3 and magnesium, both of which are needed for proper calcium absorption and better metabolism. Magnesium and vitamin D3 work in synergy with calcium absorption. Magnesium helps in conversion of Vitamin D in its active form known as Calcitriol which in turn plays a major role in improving the concentration of Calcium. GNC Calcium Plus is one of the best calcium supplements available in India for 2 reasons. Reason 1, it has been designed to meet Indian body needs and it has combined three powerful ingredients which are clinically researched and documented to work better together. Calcium is important for strong bones and healthy teeth. Since GNC Calcium is enriched with magnesium and vitamin D3, you don’t need to take these supplements separately. There are different forms of calcium compounds in supplements. The main types are – calcium citrate, calcium carbonate, calcium gluconate, and calcium lactate. Calcium carbonate is the most abundant form of calcium compound and in GNC Calcium provides calcium in calcium carbonate form itself. GNC is brand that you can completely trust when it comes to quality and potency. GNC has been the world leader in health and fitness supplements for over eight decades, so you definitely know that they are a name to reckon with.
- GNC Calcium Plus is a bone health supplement.
- It is enriched with magnesium and vitamin D3 for proper absorption of calcium.
- Each serving provides 1000 mg of calcium, 370 mg of magnesium, and 600 IU of vitamin D3.
- Helps in building and maintaining strong bones.
- Supports strong teeth and is useful in muscle contraction as well.
- It is suitable for all age groups and gender.
Benefits of GNC Calcium Plus
Some of the main benefits of including GNC Calcium with magnesium and vitamin D3 in your routine are –
- Prevents bone loss or osteoporosis
- Calcium helps with decreased activity of parathyroid gland
- Calcium helps with certain muscle diseases like spasm or cramping in hands and feet
- Help post menopausal women and lactating mothers where thse need of calcium in the body increases
- It strengthens the outer shell of your teeth to make them stronger
- Helps in muscle contraction and transferring signals between nervous system and the muscle cells
- Calcium is also required to coordinate heart movements, facial and eye movements, and movements of respiratory muscles
Uses of Calcium Supplement
Calcium Supplements may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as
- Bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets)
- Decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism)
- Certain muscle disease (latent tetany- spasm or cramping of hands and feet)
- Calcium positively impacts bone mass and bone density strengthens the bones, thus may prevent conditions such as osteoporosis and bone fractures.
- Calcium Supplementation helps both the genders but especially benefits post-menopausal and lactating women where the need for calcium is high
- Similar to bones Calcium is also required for maintenance of teeth, as it strengthens the outer hard shell also called as caramel layer of the teeth
- Calcium helps in transferring signals between our nervous system and the muscle cells to coordinate muscle contraction and relaxation. It is especially required to coordinate heart pumping, facial and eye movements and movements of respiratory muscles
GNC Calcium Plus tablets would be ideal for the following category of people –
- Athletes and fitness enthusiasts
- People who are lactose intolerant
- Adult women
- Women Entering Menopause
- Older Men/Women
How to consume?
As a dietary supplement, take two tablets daily with food or as directed by your doctor
When to consume?
With meals or Any time of the day
Number of servings
180 Tablets (6 month’s supply)
Contains permitted natural and synthetic food colors.
Get in touch with your doctor to know the best calcium supplements suitable for you. If you area heart patient, have diabetes, are suffering from certain medical conditions like kidney stones, prostate cancer etc. or have hypercalcemia (excessive calcium in blood), then be cautious about taking any kind of calcium supplements.
Store in a cool dry place and protect it from direct sunlight.
Where to buy GNC Calcium Plus tablets?
If you are looking to buy 100% authentic and genuine GNC supplements, then head straight to www.guardian.in. It is the one stop shop for complete range of GNC products. The best part about shopping from the website is that you get quality assurance. All the product information is mentioned and you can also go through different customer reviews before making the final purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I really need calcium supplements?
One of the most commonly asked questions is – do I really need calcium supplements? Well, get your calcium blood levels checked onced and you will get your answer.. You cannot just rely on your diet to get the daily dose of calcium. In various scenarios like people who have a restricted diet, lactose intolerant people, people with food allergies, or those with chronic illness might face calcium deficiency. That’s why it is recommended that you get in touch with your doctor and ask him/her for an appropriate calcium supplement. As your body ages, the calcium deposits in the body start to deplete and you might face calcium deficiency. GNC calcium supplements are formulated keeping in mind the varying needs of people. Adding good quality calcium supplements like GNC Calcium in your routine along with eating calcium rich foods will help you bridge the nutritional gap. There are so many kinds of calcium supplements available that sometimes it might get overwhelming for you to choose the best. Ask your doctor to recommend the best calcium supplements for you.
2. Can I get calcium from natural food sources?
Yes, you can have a calcium rich diet to compensate the levels of calcium in your body. But it is a good idea to maintain a balance of calcium rich foods and calcium supplements to ensure best results. Some calcium rich foods that you can include in your diet are –
- Dairy products – cheese, milk, paneer, curds
- Dark leafy green vegetables – spinach, kale etc.
- Seeds – poppy, sesame, and chia
- Dry fruits – almonds, walnuts
- Dals and Pulses
Any kind of supplements doesn't work magically. You need to give them time, follow a proper routine with healthy lifestyle choices, optimal workout, and nutritious and balanced diet to see visible results. Get in touch with your doctor to know the proper dosage of GNC calcium that’ll suit you.
3. What is the daily requirement of calcium?
The recommended dosage of calcium is 1000 mg per day for adult men and women. Often times there is a gap in the amount of calcium your body needs on a daily basis and the amount of calcium your body is getting. If you rely just on your diet, it might be challenging to bridge this gap. That’s why it is recommended that you consider including premium quality calcium supplements, like GNC calcium in your every day routine.
4. Is it safe to take calcium supplements every day?
It is safe to take calcium supplements every day if your doctor has prescribed you to do so. Make sure you follow the dosage instructions mentioned on the pack and what your doctor has advised to get the best results. Ideally you should take supplements at the same time every day.
5. What are some things to keep in mind when buying calcium supplements online?
A lot of people prefer to buy health and wellness supplements online these days. It is convenient and quick. But do you know that there are certain things that you should always keep in mind when buying supplements online to make your shopping completely safe and worth every penny spent. Keep in mind these points when buying any kind of health supplements online.
- Always buy your supplements from a reputed and trustworthy website. guadian.in is the official website of GNC India and you can directly buy from the website.
- Make sure you don’t randomly start taking any supplements. If you’ve just read about them online or some friend or colleague is taking them, doesn’t mean that the supplements will benefit you in the same way. Do your research well and seek professional medical help to know which calcium supplements will be best suitable for you based on your age, gender, and current health status.
- There are different kinds of calcium supplements available in the market – chewable gummies and tablets. Choose a form that you are most comfortable with and ensure you take these supplements consistently to see best results.
- Before making the final purchase make sure you read the ingredient list. There can be chances that you might be allergic to a particular ingredient. In such a case, you can always ask your doctor to recommend an alternative.
6. What are some side effects of calcium supplements that I should know of?
Most calcium supplements are completely safe to consume. But in some cases, there can be certain side effects that you should know of. Some of the most common side effects of calcium supplements are –
- Increased risk of heart diseases
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased risk of kidney stones
- Digestive problems – gas, constipation, bloating
- Increased risk of calcium overdose in the body
It is advisable that you always read the dosage instructions given on the pack carefully to avoid any overdose. Also if you are pregnant, a breastfeeding mother, or someone with a chronic medical condition, then your calcium requirement might vary. So do not randomly start taking any calcium supplement. Get in touch with your doctor to know the best calcium supplements as per your health requirements. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
7. Why is this product classified as non-vegetarian?
This product may contain Vitamin D or Collagen which is derived from non-vegetarian sources such as fish, chicken, or eggs, for higher potency. We do not use any beef or pig source in any of our products.
This product has no reviews yet.