GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Plus CoQ - 1000mg - For Heart Health, Memory & Overall Well-Being
Promotes Heart Health
Supports Brain & Joint Functions
Healthy Blood Lipid Profile
No Fishy Burps
Get upto Rs. 500 cashback via CRED pay on orders worth Rs.999 & above
Get Upto Rs. 750 cashback on payment via Mobikwik Wallet on orders worth Rs. 3999. Min assured cashback Rs. 200. Use code: MBK750 at payment gateway.
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Plus CoQ - 1000mg
Fish oil is one of the richest sources of essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Regular intake of Omega-3 is highly recommended and beneficial in every stage of life. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), are the two main types of Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil. As per the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume a minimum of 250mg to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain health benefits.
GNC's Triple Strength Fish Oil comes with antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 also known as CoQ10, which is targeted for people seeking fish oils especially for heart health benefits. CoQ10 is naturally produced in our body cells to provide energy and also neutralizes free radicals produced in the body that can cause heart damage. It is also beneficial for those taking statin drugs. Statin drugs can reduce the amount of natural CoQ-10 in the body. Supplementing with CoQ10 may help replenish CoQ10 levels within the body.
- Contains 1000mg of total Omega 3 fatty acids providing 600 mg of EPA and 400 mg of DHA
- Comes with goodness of 100mg heart protecting CoQ10
- Potent - Comes in Triple Strength, providing over 3 times the amount of EPA and DHA (1000 mg Vs 300mg present in single strength Omega Fish Oil Capsules)
- Proven - It can support heart health, brain health, and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Pure - It undergoes multiple purification steps to concentrate essential Omega 3 fatty acids while removing unwanted contaminants such as mercury, lead, heavy metals, and PCBs
- Premium - Specially coated with an enteric coating material that reduces fishy burps after consumption
Benefits of GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Plus CoQ - 1000mg
Some of the main benefits of the GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Plus CoQ - 1000mg are –
- Triple strength provides 3 times EPA and DHA
- Supports brain, joint and skin health
- Possess heart health benefits with added CoQ-10
- Derived from wild deep ocean fishes
- Enteric coated capsules to avoid fishy burps
- Undergoes multiple purification steps
- People seeking optimal Heart Health
- People who have high Blood Cholesterol
- People who have Blood Pressure Issues
- People on Statin Drugs
When and How to Consume
Take 2 softgel capsules daily with any meal of the day
Who Should Avoid
People on blood thinning agents and people with fish allergies
Serving Size: 2 Softgel Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Softgel Capsule
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%RDA*|
|Total Fat||2.08 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||0.80 g||**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Fish oil rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
|Total EPA and DHA||1000 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||600 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||400 mg||**|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
* % RDA Values established as per ICMR guidelines
** % RDA values not established
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Soy, No Dairy
Omega 3 Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q-10, Gelling Material (Gelatin Food Grade), Plasticizer (INS 422, INS 420)], Enteric Coating (Medium Chain Triglycerides, INS 401, INS 462, INS 570) No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Keep out of reach of Children. Not to exceed stated recommended daily dosage
Store in a cool, dry place away from light
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are Omega-3s?
Omega-3s are essential for good health but our body cannot make them on its own. Following are the most common types omega 3s consumed through our diet:
- Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA), found in plant oils like flaxseed, soybean, and canola oil
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), found in oily fishes, like salmon and tuna
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), found in oily fishes, like salmon and tuna
Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is the most common Omega-3 fatty acid in our diet, mostly present in plant foods. EPA and DHA can be produced from ALA; however, this process is not very efficient and therefore cannot be relied upon to produce significant amounts of EPA and DHA.
What are the benefits of EPA and DHA?
EPA is the superior Omega-3 fatty acid for heart health, mood support, and is anti-inflammatory. It is important for our circulatory system and supports normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels in our body. DHA is required for eye and brain functioning and also for skin health. They have benefits for eye and brain development of fetuses and newborn babies.
EPA and DHA help supports the following:
- Heart health
- Body's Anti-inflammatory mechanism
- Joint and skin health
- Healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Optimal eye and brain function
- General health and wellness
What is CoQ10?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance that is naturally present in the human body, with the highest levels in the heart, liver, kidneys, and pancreas. CoQ10 is involved in the process that produces cellular energy. CoQ10 helps support a healthy cardiovascular system. A primary function of CoQ10 is to assist in electron transfer in the mitochondrial energy (or cellular ATP) production process.
Why to Choose GNC Fish Oil Plus CoQ10?
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil comes with the added benefit of CoQ10, a heart protecting anti-oxidant, suitable for those who have heart health issues. GNC pays attention to all of the details to produce the best high-potency fish oil brand. GNC Fish Oil is purified and manufactured for freshness and takes a rigorous approach to ensure quality. Only the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish are used.GNC uses a several layer purification process until each batch is free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and PCBs.
Why is this product classified as non-vegetarian?
This product may contain Vitamin D or Collagen which is derived from non-vegetarian sources such as fish, chicken, or eggs, for higher potency. We do not use any beef or pig source in any of our products.
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 217 reviews.
I feel difference in my body within week
I am using this product from last 1 month now.
Good performance good health
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Mini Omega 3 Capsules | For Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Improved Focus, Healthy Vision & Joint Comfort