Serving Size : 13.25g
Servings Per Container : 30 servingSupplemnt facts table parent
- Contains 3 important nutrients :
– 7g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout
– 1g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength
– 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity
- Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use.
- Caffeine & Creatine Free.
- Help sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts to promote muscle growth
- Reduce muscle fatigue and improve recovery time
Who should Consume
Who should consume :
How to Consume
How to consume :Recommended usage: mix one scoop (approx. 13.25 g) of powder in 300 ml ofwater. Stir well and use promptly. Recommended duration of use: based on the physical condition of the individual Not to exceed the recommended daily usage. Health supplement is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
When to consume :During or after training or throughout the day as desired.
Additional Information :
When should I take GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced?
It can be taken as a preworkout drink as it help sustain muscle strength. Also, helps as a postworkout drink by preventing muscle soreness and fatigue.
Do I need to take BCAA seperately?
If you are on intensive workout, you may want to improve your muscle stregnth and stamina. Whey Protein does contain BCAA, but that may not be enough to boost your athletic performance.
How BCAA help sports athletes?
Frequently Bought Together Products
- In the body, creatine is converted to creatine phosphate, which helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts.
- Creatine supplementation may help to promote cellular hydration.*
- Creatine has also been shown in numerous studies to help improve athletic performance.*
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 3000 mg - 250gm (Unflavored)
- Helps support colon and prostate health.
- Muscle Function