What are restful sleep supplements?
Sleep supplements are wellness supplements enriched with natural ingredients, such as Chamomile, Melatonin, Magnesium, Lavender, etc. to help improve your sleep quality and relax your nerves for a restful sleep routine.
Sound sleep of 6-8 hours is important in adults for their overall health and mental well-being. Sleep benefits are often overlooked and people don’t understand how important it is to sleep well for proper functioning of your body and mind. A lot of times people feel tired and exhausted even after sleeping for 6-8 hours. This can be due to stress or poor sleep quality. You can improve your sleep patterns and better your sleep quality by incorporating GNC restful sleep supplements in your routine.
If you want to improve your mood and process your emotions in a better way, then getting enough sleep is imperative. In a study, it was shown that if you have insomnia, there are five times greater chances of you developing depression. It’s best to consult your doctor before starting any new sleep supplements.
Restful sleep supplements benefits
Some of the main benefits of sleep supplements are –
- Promotes restful and relaxed sleep
- Reduces the effects of jet lag
- Soothes nerves
- Reduces stress and tiredness
Best GNC restful sleep supplements
The two best GNC restful sleep supplements are –
1. GNC Pro Performance Zinc Magnesium Amino (ZMA) Complex
GNC Pro Performance ZMA is one of the best GNC supplements for promoting restful sleep and reducing fatigue. Lack of sleep can leave you irritated and unproductive. In the long run, it may also weaken immunity, lower metabolism, and increase the risk of diabetes and heart problems.
The main benefits of GNC Pro Performance ZMA are - reduces stress and fatigue, soothes nerves, boosts immunity, promotes relaxed and restful sleep. If you have insomnia or any other sleep issues, it’s recommended to include this GNC supplement in your routine. As a dietary supplement, take one tablet at bedtime.
2. GNC Melatonin
Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland for helping induce sleep. Darkness triggers the pineal gland to produce this hormone and its production stops with light. Melatonin plays a really important role in regulating the circadian rhythm of the body and also synchronizes the sleep-wake cycle.
Each serving of GNC Melatonin provides 3mg of Melatonin. It is also enriched with the goodness of Vitamin B6 that is essential for proper functioning of the central nervous system. Have it regularly to improve your sleep quality. GNC Melatonin tablets are vegetarian. As a dietary supplement, take one tablet before bedtime. It is ideal for people who have sleep issues, severe jet lag, and irregular sleep cycles.
When and how to consume GNC restful sleep supplements?
Usually, you should have sleep supplements 30 minutes – 1 hour before sleep time. You can also consult your doctor to know the best time to take these supplements.
Where to buy GNC restful sleep supplements online?
The one-stop shop to buy the entire range of GNC supplements including GNC restful sleep supplements is www.guardian.in . It is the official website of GNC India and when you buy directly from the website, you get the promise of premium quality and 100% authentic and genuine products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it safe to take GNC restful sleep supplements every day?
Yes, it is completely safe to consume GNC restful sleep supplements everyday on your doctor’s advice.
There are so many types of restful sleep supplements available these days that it can be daunting to choose the best one. We recommend that you rely on the expertise of your doctor when it comes to choosing the best sleep supplements.
2. What are some tips to improve my sleep quality?
Follow these tips to improve your sleep quality –
- Make sure your bedroom is quiet, dark, and at a comfortable temperature.
- Try to take a hot shower before bedtime to relax and rejuvenate.
- Stop looking at screens 1 hour before bedtime. Instead listen to soft music or read a book.
- Try to go to sleep at the same time everyday to maintain a proper sleep pattern.
- Have chamomile tea before bedtime to reduce stress.
- Get some exercise throughout the day.
- Reduce smoking, drinking, and stress.
- Avoid having Caffeine after 5 pm in the evening if you want a good night’s sleep.
- Talk to your doctor and include GNC restful sleep supplements in your night time routine.
3. What are some things to keep in mind when buying restful sleep supplements?
When buying restful sleep supplements, make sure to keep these things in mind –
- Always buy your supplements from a reputed website. This way you get the guarantee of 100% authentic and original products. In case of any concerns associated with the products, you can contact the GNC’s customer support team.
- Read the nutritional information and the ingredient list of the restful sleep supplements to check for any possible allergens.
4. Are there any side effects of restful sleep supplements?
Restful sleep supplements are safe when taken in prescribed dosage under your doctor’s guidance.
If you are pregnant, a nursing mother, or on medication for any chronic illness, then it’s best to consult your doctor first before starting any supplement.
Free Delivery on Orders of Rs.800 & Above
Verify the Product via a Unique Authentication Code
Contact Us at 1800 266 8666 or email@example.com
Payment Modes Include Debit/Credit Cards, UPI Transactions, Mobikwik Wallet & More