What are teen protein supplements?
Teen protein supplements are Whey Protein supplements specially formulated for teenagers, both boys and girls.
A teen athlete’s nutritional demands increase as they get involved in heavy training. Relying just on a regular diet may not be enough as it would not provide them with all the nutrients. That’s why, it is recommended that you include a supreme-quality specialized protein in your teen’s routine. Teen protein supplements are Whey Protein supplements with a balanced amino-acid profile to provide the daily dose of protein for improving athletic performance and building stamina. It’s a general notion that Whey Protein supplements are only for professional athletes and bodybuilders. Teen athletes require stronger bones and muscles to perform well in high-intensity training and sports. Vitamin D, Magnesium , and Calcium are some of the additional ingredients required to provide strong bone support and prevent the risk of injury in active teens.
Teens often get distracted easily and struggle to focus on any task, especially studies. A good Whey Protein in the form of a teen protein supplement is enriched with vitamin B12 and Magnesium to boost memory and improve concentration. Today’s youth tends to be hyperactive when it comes to their daily activities or favorite sports. Teen protein supplements have the right balance of Whey Protein and essential vitamins & minerals to maintain their energy levels high throughout the day.
Teen protein benefits
Some of the main benefits of teen protein supplements are –
- Fulfills their daily protein requirements
- Boosts immunity and helps fight against infections
- Maintains energy levels throughout the day
- Supports muscle growth and building
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue, especially after intense training
- Improves concentration and focus
- Provides the required bone support for training
There are so many types of teen protein supplements available in the market that it may be challenging to choose the best one. Consult your child’s pediatrician to know which teen protein would be the best.
Best GNC teen protein
1. GNC milestones Teen Protein
If you are looking for the best teen protein for your active teen, then look no further. GNC Milestones Teen Protein is one of the top-selling teen protein supplements in India. GNC milestones Teen Protein is specially developed to help fulfill the nutritional and fitness demands of today’s young athletes who are actively working hard to get better at sports and win tournaments. It covers up to 30% of a teen’s daily protein requirement for supporting their active lifestyle and building the potential for delivering an exceptional performance.
Each serving of GNC’s Teen Protein contains 12.5g of fast-absorbing Whey protein with 1.5g of L-Glutamine and 0.2g of BCAAs to readily provide the necessary nutrition for your child’s growth and athletic development. Some of the main benefits of this supplement are –
- Speeds up your child’s muscle repair and recovery. Teen Protein also includes 100% RDA of Vitamin D that increases Calcium and Phosphate absorption for stronger bones and teeth.
- The added Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy muscles and bones for supporting an athletic build.
- Enriched with Vitamins B1, B2, B3 & B9 for helping metabolize the consumed food to obtain a great amount of energy.
- Contains Iron to improve hemoglobin levels for better oxygen transport throughout the body.
- Sodium in the formula helps maintain good hydration and electrolyte balance.
- Works best as a brain booster as it contains Magnesium and 100% RDA of Vitamin B12 for improving your child’s concentration and prolonging their attention span.
- Teen Protein includes amino acids, Zinc, and 100% RDA of Vitamin C to help maintain a healthy number of immune cells.
It is available in the delicious chocolate flavor that’s super versatile. You can mix it with water or milk to make a smooth shake, add it to dessert and breakfast recipes like overnight oats, or you can even blend it into protein smoothies. It has the patented DigeZyme® with Alpha Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, and Lactase enzymes, which ensure that the protein powder is easy on the stomach.
When and how to consume GNC Teen Protein?
Your teenager is recommended to have one serving daily, at any time of the day.
Just add one scoop (25 g approx.) in 180 – 200 ml of water, milk, or any other beverage. Mix well and serve it to your teenager.
Where to buy GNC Teen Protein online?
If you are looking to buy GNC milestones Teen Protein online, then head straight to www.guardian.in . It is the one-stop shop for the complete range of GNC supplements including Whey protein supplements for teens and adults.
When you shop directly from the website, you get the assurance of 100% authentic and original products with the best quality. You can also avail great deals and festive discounts on your favorite GNC products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it safe to consume GNC Teen Protein everyday?
Yes, it is completely safe to consume GNC teen protein every day if you are doing so under the guidance of a doctor. Make sure to read the dosage instructions mentioned on the pack.
2. What are some things to keep in mind when buying Teen Protein?
Here are some things that you should keep in mind –
- A lot of people prefer buying fitness supplements online. If you also want to buy GNC teen protein online, make sure you do it through a reputed website or the brand website itself. This way you’ll get the promise of quality and 100% authenticity. In case of any product concerns, you can easily contact GNC’s customer service.
- Consult your teen’s pediatrician to plan a proper diet with supplemental use for your child.
- Make sure to go through the ingredient list to check for any possible allergens.
3. Are there any side effects of GNC Teen Protein?
GNC Teen Protein is completely safe to be consumed under the guidance of your teen’s pediatrician. It’s best to consult a pediatrician before starting any kind of supplement for your child.
Free Delivery on Orders of Rs.800 & Above
Verify the Product via a Unique Authentication Code
Contact Us at 1800 266 8666 or email@example.com
Payment Modes Include Debit/Credit Cards, UPI Transactions, Mobikwik Wallet & More