GNC Fish Body Oil - Omega 3 Capsules - 1000 mg - Healthy Vision, Heart, Skin, Brain & Joints
Supports Joint Function
Promotes Brain & Heart Health
Get upto Rs. 500 cashback via CRED pay on orders worth Rs.999 & above
Get Upto Rs. 1500 cashback on payment via Mobikwik Wallet on orders worth Rs. 3999. Min assured cashback Rs. 200. Use code: MBK1500 at payment gateway.
GNC Fish Body Oil 1000 mg - 1000 mg Fish Oil with 300 mg of highly absorbable EPA/DHA Omega-3s - 90 Softgel Capsules
Fish oil is one of the richest sources of essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Regular intake of Omega-3 is highly recommended and beneficial in every stage of life. They can prevent serious health problems and complications and are also necessary for proper fetal brain and neurological development; hence its intake is significant during pregnancy. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), are the two main types of Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil. As per the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume a minimum of 250mg to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain health benefits. Our diet often lacks the desired daily requirement of EPA and DHA and hence Omega-3 Fish Oil supplements become a convenient way to obtain them in desired amounts.
- Growing research on benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids has led to the development of fish oil supplements.
- It is difficult to get the recommended dose of EPA+DHA (forms of omega-3 fatty acids) from natural sources.
- Hence, a supplement forms the bridge between the requirement and deficiencies.
- ICMR recommends a minimum of 250 to 2g of EPA+DHA daily.
- Each serving of GNC fish body oil will provide 1000mg of Omega-3 Fatty acids, with 300mg coming from EPA and DHA.
Benefits of GNC Fish Body Oil
|Ideal For||How to Consume||When to Consume|
As a dietary supplement, take 1 or 2 Softgel Capsules daily.
|Anytime of the day|
Servings Per Container: 90
|Nutrients||Amount Per Serving||%RDA*|
|Total Fat||1.3 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.3 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Fish oil rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1000 mg||**|
|Total EPA and DHA||300 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120 mg||**|
|*% RDA Values established as per ICMR guidelines
** % RDA Values not established
Number Of Servings
90 Softgel Capsules
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Soy, No Dairy
Fish Body Oil, Shell Material [Gelling Agent(Gelatin Food Grade), Plasticizer(INS 420, INS 422), Preservative (INS 218, INS 216)]
Fish oil, not recommended for people allergic to fish
Keep out of reach of Children. Not to exceed stated recommended daily dosage
Store in a cool, dry place away from light
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fish oils are a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is highly recommended and beneficial right from birth through-out life i.e. during infancy, toddlerhood, teens, adults and older age also it is necessary during pregnancy.
- EPA and DHA, being the active ingredient of Omega-3 fatty acids, play a different role at different life stages. As per Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume a minimum of 250mg to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain health benefits.
- It is an essential Fatty Acid which if taken on a regular basis can prevent serious health problems and complications.
- EPA may support circulatory function by lowering triglycerides and cholesterol levels may be helpful in managing the discomfort, tenderness, stiffness or inflammation in joints may be beneficial in skin health to maintain skin hydration and may be helpful in reducing excess fat from the body.
- DHA may support in maintaining normal brain health,, memory and may protect vision.
- Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA), found in plant oils like flaxseed, soybean, and canola oils.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), found in oily fish, like salmon and tuna.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), found in oily fish, like salmon and tuna.
- People looking to achieve optimal heart health.
- Ideal for people who wish to reduce inflammation of the joints/ to support joint health.
- Ideal for those who have dry eyes problem.
- Ideal for elderly.
- Take 1-2 Softgel Capsules in a day.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from light.
This product is rated 3.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
Packaging is very poor
GNC Fish Body Oil 1000 mg
Authentic and good
Loved the product. Doesn’t give burps, only results!
My skin started to turn out very dry and inchy, when I consulted my nutritionist she recommended for me to have fish body. I was not sure hence purchased the GNC fish oil due to its brand name and turned out to be the best recommendation from my nutritionist. I can literally feel my skin texture change from dry and inchy to hydrated and shiny. I am really happy with this product and will recommend to all my friends and family.