Apple cider Vinegar for weight loss : Choose wisely!
Apple cider Vinegar : Long history lies behind the use of cider vinegar for losing that extra body fat. Thorough researched has suggested that white vinegar is high in acidic content and has detrimental effects.
Apple cider vinegar and white vinegar is processed in a similar way, the only difference is white vinegar is made from the vinegar itself and apple cider vinegar is processed from the apple cider and thus its acidic content is lesser as it compared to the white vinegar and safer for human consumption. It is clinically proven for weight loss.
It is effective in reducing visceral fat along with the overall weight. It works by suppressing our appetite, reducing the calorie intake and burns fat rather than storing them. It is effective in reducing visceral fat along with the overall weight.
Currently, in the market, we have many apple cider vinegar in the liquid or the caplet form. But, it is important to understand which one would work the best for you:
- Always read the label before buying any dietary supplement. Check the amount and the serving size. If it meets the required amount, then it will definitely help support weight loss. Studies support minimum 750mg of it for weight loss.
- Check the ingredient list, it is always an added benefit to club apple cider vinegar with other scientifically studied ingredients. It will provide better results as compared to the standalone.
- If you are not comfortable with the sour taste, you can opt for the caplet form and comfortably carry them with you.
- The product should commit on providing the complete potency till its expiry date.
- Always consult your healthcare provider/physician before adding it to your healthcare regime.