GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting - Improve Joint Health in 5 Days
Get upto Rs. 500 cashback on payment via CRED pay on orders worth Rs.999 & above.
Get Upto ₹750 cashback on payment via Mobikwik Wallet on orders worth ₹1499. Min assured cashback ₹50. Valid till 31st Dec 2023.
GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that has been practiced in India for at least 5,000 years. Ayurveda has been using herbal ingredients to cure any ailments or disease. Among these herbal ingredients, tamarind seeds and turmeric plays a very important role. GNC has formulated a powerful,unique botanical blend that combines two clinically studied ingredients along with along with AprèsFlex® made from boswellia serrata, into just two small pills a day to give you GNC TamaFlex™ Fast Acting for effective relief of joint pain and stiffness.
- Non-GMO, vegetarian-friendly, shellfish-free and formulated without artificial colors or flavors.
- GNC Tamaflex Fast Acting Formula can help you feel better in just five days^*.
- GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting provides 7x more joint comfort in one month◆*
- GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting provides 7.5x better joint function in one month◆^*
- GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting provides 5x improvement in joint stiffness^*and increased flexibility◆*
^In a randomized, double blinded trial, 90 healthy adults took 125 mg of TamaFlex or placebo twice daily for 90 days. Those taking TamaFlex had improved (i) joint comfort, stiffness and function (WOMAC), (ii) walking speed and distance, (iii) use of stairs, and (iv) range of motion in the joint. Improvements were seen as early as 2 weeks for all outcomes but joint function (as early as 1 month).
◆In a randomized, double-blind study, 67 adults took 50 mg of AprèsFlex® or a placebo twice daily. Those taking AprèsFlex® had improvements in joint stiffness, comfort and function (WOMAC) that were 5, 7 and 43 times greater vs. the placebo group after 30 days. Improvements were seen as early as 5 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Benefits of GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting
Some of the main benefits of GNC TamaFlex Fast Acting are –
- When you are running errands or running laps, you don't have to let occasional joint discomfort and stiffness slow you down.
- Tamaflex reduces discomfort following exercise and daily activities.
- Tamaflex improves ability to climb stairs.
- Tamaflex increases knee joint range of motion.
- Tamaflex promotes joint comfort during movements.
- Tamaflex can experience faster relief of painful joints due to presence of ApresFlex® Boswellia extract.
Who should Consume
- Ideal for those who have active lifestyles
- Sports Enthusiasts
- Adults over the age of 30 years and are overweight
- Patients who suffer from Osteoarthritis, Gout or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ideal for vegetarian population
How to consume?
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening.
When to consume?
Daily preferably with meals (Lunch and Dinner).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Tamaflex?
A new, breakthrough joint health product that has been clinically studied for joint health benefits – with results you can feel in as little as 2 weeks!^ For centuries, traditional Ayurvedic preparations have used the power of turmeric and tamarind. Now, GNC’s clinical experts have designed a product that combines these botanical ingredients into just two small pills a day – plus, it’s mechanism of action is associated with one of the key pathologies of joint issues: Inflammation.
What is the ingredient AprèsFlex® used in GNC Tamaflex?
An extract of Boswellia Serrata that is thought to work by targeting pathways related to the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response. It has been used in several human clinical studies with a key result that shows it works in as few as 5 days.
What is the difference between GNC Tamaflex and GNC Triflex?
GNC Tamaflex fast acting sourced from botanicals like Tamarind and Turmeric. GNC Triflex is sourced from shelfish - Glucosamine and Chondroitin. The serving size of GNC Tamaflex is 1 - 2 servings per day as compared to GNC Triflex which is 3 - 4 servings per day.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 2 reviews.
I AM A REGULAR USER OF THIS PRODUCT , THIS IS AMAZING PRODUCT
Result is 100%. Quality is best ,taste is good