Good nutrition is essential for the survival, physical growth, mental development, performance, productivity, health and well-being across the entire life-span: from the earliest stages of fetal development, at birth, and through infancy, childhood, adolescence and on into adulthood.
As your children start to grow older, it is important to set strong foundations for them to reach their maximum potential. During their growing period, a balanced diet chart is very essential for proper growth and development. Their diet chart should include nutrients from all the different natural sources adding color to their diet.
As they grow – their tantrum grows!
Don’t you agree parents! And it is a task for every one of us to provide them adequate nutrition.
With GNC, Who says ensuring a balanced diet cannot be fun?
Based on our research, we picked up a few fussy eating habits of the Kids and created GNC Milestone customized products to help parents revive their stress.
GNC Milestones Kids – Let they grow (For 4 years and older)
1 Not drinking enough milk? Give your kids the dose of calcium for developing bones and teeth.
- Natural Lemon and Orange Flavour Chewable Tablets.
- Gluten-Free, No Dairy and Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Provides Essential Calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D.
- Your child falls sick a lot? Support your efforts with the regular dose of vitamins to help improve her/his immunity and thus help improve natural resistance.
- Natural Grape Flavour Vegetarian Gummies
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and No Preservatives
- Provides Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D to help improve your child’s immunity.
- Stomach cramps or pain in the night? If yes, then your kids gut health needs the help of good bacteria. These good bacteria are called Probiotics which can help support digestive and immune health.
- Banana Flavoured Vegetarian Powder with POP (No Water Needed)
- Contains clinically studied strains of live, active probiotics.
- Includes Vitamin D-3 for healthier bones.
- No artificial colors and flavors.
For any other issue feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 18002668666 and our team will be happy to help you!