Let’s find out the recipe for Refreshing Pineapple Coriander Juice Shot! Strange combination, isn’t it? But trust us; you will want to have it every day. Very refreshing, beautiful colour and filled with immunity-boosting nutrients. Pair it with a good fluffy egg omelet for a complete delicious breakfast.
Makes 2 small glasses
- 2 cups roughly chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoon coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- A small piece of ginger
- Few drop of lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Salt as per your taste
- Peel the pineapple, remove the core, and dice the fruit.
- Add all the ingredients in the hopper one at a time.
- Pour the juice into two small glasses, add salt, lemon juice, and ice cubes, and serve immediately.
Note: You can also make the juice in the normal mixer, make sure to strain the juice and you can use the fibrous pulp in your morning oatmeal porridge. Just add and mix well. It tastes delicious.
Nutritional Information per glass:
Energy: 78 calories
Protein: 0.8 gm
Carbohydrates: 18.1 gm
Fat: 0.2 g
Vitamin C: 70 mg
Folic Acid: 1.9 mcg
Vitamin A: 238 mcg