Multigrain Protein-Rich French Toast
This French toast is made from Whole grain bread which is packed with proteins, fibers, vitamins and minerals. This recipe is proof that French toast need not be laden with sugar and calories.
- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein (Vanilla) or GNC AMP Gold Series Advanced
- Combine the egg whites, cinnamon, and GNC whey protein powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Dip the bread slices in the mixture and allow the bread to get coated with the mixture from all sides.
- Place the dipped bread on a greased nonstick pan. Make sure to turn so that both sides get cooked.
- Remove from the pan and let it rest for 2 minutes. Add any desired toppings such as fresh fruits and berries.