Understanding the Composition of GNC Women One Daily
Searching for a multivitamin specially made for you?? Well, you wait is over!! GNC brings to you a multivitamin especially for adult women to help fill their nutrition gaps. Taking one GNC Women’s multivitamin daily will help support your hectic lifestyle and workout regimes too.
One of the clinical studies confirmed that vitamin deficiencies can be one of the causes of chronic disease, and yes supplementation may help. A complete balanced diet may also not provide all the nutrients Even a complete diet may not be giving you the nutrients you need. That’s where multivitamins come in the picture.
GNC Women’s One Daily Multivitamin is a new and improved version that provides 32 essential ingredients wrapped in one capsule.
GNC Women’s One Daily Multivitamin contains important nutrients like Inositol, Choline, Zeaxanthin, Lutein, Hydrolyzed Collagen with Essential Vitamins and Minerals with Grape Seed Extract Tablets for Women. Each serving will help meet your recommended daily allowances of those 32 essential vitamins and minerals.
Men and Women have different RDA to fulfill. THE RDA is the guidelines set by the Indian Council of Medical Research. Full form of RDA includes Recommended Dietary Allowances.
GNC Women’s One Daily is also prepared by customizing the product taking care of the women’s needs. It is covering very important nutrients by meeting Indian RDA. These nutrients are a must-have in your multivitamins:
- Calcium: The Recommended Daily Allowance of Calcium for Indian Women is 600 mg/d. This much calcium is required for bone strengthening. As the woman ages, she suffers for post-menopausal symptoms and later menopause. During the menopausal stage, estrogen levels are almost negligible and hence our body cannot store enough calcium required by the bones and joints. It is important to store enough calcium in the body to help deal with the menopausal problems later. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 100% of the RDA of Calcium.
GNC Womens One Daily
- Vitamin D: The Recommended Daily Allowance of Vitamin D for Indian Women is 400 IU/d. Vitamin D is necessary for proper bone growth. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and for regulating serum calcium and phosphorus levels in the body. As a result, vitamin D promotes healthy bones and teeth. Because calcium absorption depends on vitamin D, those with vitamin D deficiency are at risk for calcium deficiency. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 100% of the RDA of Vitamin D.
- Magnesium: The Recommended Daily Allowances of Magnesium for Indian Women is 310 mg/d. Magnesium comes under essential nutrient and hence it means, it is important for your health. According to the Office of Dietary Supplements, “Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential to good health. Approximately 50% of total body magnesium is found in bone. The other half is found predominantly inside cells of body tissues and organs. Only 1% of magnesium is found in blood, but the body works very hard to keep blood levels of magnesium constant.” This mineral serves many different functions. It is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 32% of the RDA of magnesium.
Magnesium and Multiwomen
Iron: The Recommended Daily Allowances of Iron for Indian Women is 21 mg/d. Required by women for building blood & transporting oxygen and cellular energy metabolism. It is also involved in energy utilization and muscle function. Iron is necessary to support placental and fetal needs and a mother’s increased blood volume. Iron also plays a vital role in the formation of healthy red blood cells. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 100% of the RDA of Iron.
- Folic Acid: The Recommended Daily Allowances of Folic Acid for Indian Women is 200 mg/d. Folic acid is a B vitamin crucial to DNA synthesis. It is essential for embryonic development. Folic acid supports healthy fetal development. Adequate folic acid levels in women during pregnancy greatly reduces the chance of birth defects. Making sure Folate levels are adequate prior to become pregnant is optimal. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 60% of the RDA of Folic Acid.
- Vitamin B12: The Recommended Daily Allowances of Vitamin B12 for Indian Women is 1 mcg/d. B12 is the B vitamin cobalamin. One of 8 B vitamins, B12 is essential for energy production, nerve tissue formation, metabolism of carbohydrates, proper red blood cell formation and is required for proper neurological function. Vitamin B12 may play in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 100% of the RDA of Vitamin B12.
- Biotin: The Recommended Daily Allowances of Biotin for Indian Women is 30 mcg/d. Needed for healthy hair, skin and nail growth. Also, it assists in normal protein metabolism. Biotin is an essential coenzyme for breaking down protein as well as building it back up again. When the body builds protein back up from amino acids taken from food, it helps form structures in numerous areas of the body including hair, skin, and nails. Without adequate biotin in the body, protein cannot be built at the rate necessary to replace weak hair, brittle nails or flaky skin. Each serving of GNC Women’s one Daily will help meet 100% of the RDA of Biotin.