GNC Flax Seed Oil Capsules - Contains Both Omega 3 And Omega 6 Fatty Acids - 180 Soft Vegetable Capsules
- GNC flax seed oil capsules are made with unrefined cold pressed flaxseeds
- Provides both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- GNC flax seed oil capsules are great for heart health
- Perfect vegetarian alternative for fish oil
- Each serving provides 1000 mg of flaxseed oil
GNC flax seed oil capsules are made with unrefined cold pressed flax seed oil for maximum potency and purity. Flaxseed oil contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are needed for health. It is a good source of essential Omega 3, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which the body converts into Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil. Each serving of GNC flax seed oil capsules provides 1000 mg of flaxseed oil. Which are vital for heart, brain and eye health, it also helps in maintaining normal healthy blood lipids.
Taking care of your heart is of prime importance and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids play a pivotal role. GNC flax seed oil capsules provide both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. A lot of people don’t get enough of these nutrients through their daily diet as the main source is fish. Also, if you are vegetarian or are on a restricted diet and cannot consume fish, then GNC flax seed oil capsules are a great vegetarian alternative.
Serving size – 2 capsules
Servings per container – 90
Amount per serving
% daily value
Calorie from fat
** % daily value not established
Benefits of GNC Flax Seed Oil
- GNC flax seed oil capsules provide both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- It is a great vegetarian alternative for fish oil capsules
- Keeps heart health in check
- Provides dietary support for normal healthy blood lipids
- Help fight inflammation in the body
- Can help fight anxiety and depression
- Supports eye health
Who should consume GNC flax seed oil capsules?
GNC flax seed oil capsules are ideal for people of all age groups. You should include flax seed oil capsules in your routine if you want to take care of your heart health and overall well-being. It is also a great addition for people who don’t consume enough fish in their daily diet, are vegetarians, or have a restricted diet as GNC flax seed oil is a veg capsules which are rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
When and how to consume GNC flax seed oil capsules?
Take 2 softgel capsules daily with food, or as suggested by your doctor.
Make sure to read the ingredients list on the packaging carefully before buying. If there is any ingredient that you might think can trigger an allergic reaction, then ask your doctor for an alternative supplement.
Where to buy GNC Flax seed oil capsules?
Buy GNC Flax seed oil capsules directly from www.guardian.in
It is the one stop solution for all your health and fitness supplements. Shopping from the website is really simple and your get 100% authentic and genuine products on the website. Go through customer ratings and reviews before making the final purchase and choose from a variety of payment options. You can browse through complete product categories like – whey protein, mass gainer, omega 3 supplements, multivitamins for men, women, and children etc. Fill up your cart, pay securely online, and get the products delivered right at your doorstep.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need flax seed oil capsules?
A lot of people ask this question – do I really need flaxseed oil capsules in my routine? Well, it is really important to add the right kind of supplements to your fitness routine to get maximum benefits. Many people who don’t consume enough fish or are vegetarians may not get their daily dose of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids through natural food sources. Therefore, it becomes really important to add a supplement that is enriched with the goodness of both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. GNC flaxseed oil capsules are the perfect vegetarian alternative for fish oil. Add them to your routine to take care of your heart health, boost immunity, and maintain overall health and well-being.
What are the benefits of flax seed oil for the body?
Flaxseed oil has various health benefits and it is recommended that you include high quality flaxseed oil supplements in your routine to get the benefits. GNC flaxseed oil capsules are a great option. Some of the main benefits of flaxseed oil for the body are –
- Reduces inflammation
- Great for heart health
- Helps in weight loss
- Supports immunity
- Reduces menopause symptoms
- Improves gut health
- Keeps skin healthy and glowing
- May help treat constipation and diarrhea
- Reduces the risk of cancer
Flaxseed oil can be used in a variety of ways. You can add it to your salad dressings, dips, or sauces. Or if you don’t want to any of this, take flaxseed oil capsules for these benefits.
What are the advantages of omega 3 fatty acids?
Three of the most important omega 3 fatty acids are –DHA, EPA and ALA. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a fatty acid found mostly in fish and some plant sources, and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is an essential fatty acid mostly found in fatty fish. While alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) comes from vegetarian sources and gets converted to DHA and EPA in the body
Some of the main benefits of regularly consuming GNC supplements enriched with the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids are –
- Reduces the risk of heart problems
- Can fight depression and anxiety
- Help improve eye health
- Support cardiovascular health
- Reduces symptoms of metabolic syndrome
- Keeps skin, hair, and nails healthy, glowing, and strong
- Builds and boosts immunity
- Promote brain health during pregnancy and early stages of life
- Reduces symptoms of ADHD in children
- Support body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Calcium is essential for teeth and bone building and it’s involved in muscular and nerve function.
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet throughout life may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- To enhance calcium absorption, our Vegetarian Calcium includes vitamin D-3 from lichen.
- Vitamin D-3 also helps support healthy teeth and bones.*
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Vegetarian Calcium is gluten free and non-gmo.