GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Mini - 750 mg Fish Oil with 450 mg of highly absorbable EPA/DHA Omega-3s - 120 Enteric Coated Mini Softgels
Get Free T-Shirt on GNC products worth Rs. 2000+
- Fish oils are considered to be a potential source of omega 3 fatty acids
- Indian Council of Medical Research recommends to have minimum 250mg to 2g daily of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the two components of omega 3
- It is often difficult to obtain the recommended daily amount of EPA and DHA from natural food sources
- Hence, taking a fish oil supplement may potentially bridge the gap between the requirement and deficiencies
- Each serving of GNC fish oils will provide 750mg of Fish Oil, out of which 450mg comes from EPA and DHA
- It comes as enteric coated softgels to help control fishy burps
- Free of mercury, lead, heavy metals and PCBs
- Obtained from wild, deep ocean fish
- DHA is known to support normal brain and eye health
- EPA, on the other hand can protect heart, skin and joint from inflammatory response
- Thus, overall this supplement can support eye, heart, brain, skin and joint health
Who should Consume
- Ideal for all age groups looking for achieving optimal health
- Ideal for elderly
- Ideal for sports athlete
- Ideal for individuals with dry eyes problems
- Ideal for individuals with joint inflammation and who want to improve joint health
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one softgel capsule twice daily with food
When to Consume
- Anytime of the day with food
What are Omega-3s?
Omega-3s are essential for good health but our body cannot make them on its own. There are different types of Omega-3s which must be obtained through diet or supplements. Most common are Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
What are the benefits of EPA and DHA?
EPA is the superior Omega-3 for heart health, mood support and anti -inflammatory. They are Important for the circulatory system and help supports normal healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. DHA is required for eye and brain functioning and skin health. They are essential for expecting and new mothers for development of eye function and brain development in fetal and newborn.
What is Coenzyme Q10?
CoQ10 is involved in the process that produces cellular energy. A combination of CoQ10 and carnitine supports healthy heart and blood vessel function. A primary function of CoQ10 is to assist in electron transfer in the mitochondrial energy (or cellular ATP) production process.
What is the Oxidation Value of Fish Oils?
Oxidation level of any oil is measured using a test conducted in a laboratory called “peroxide value”. All unsaturated oils have some level of oxidation in simple words deterioration in the quality when comes in contact with oxygen. More the unsaturation - more is the oxidation. Fish oil contains mainly omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and other fatty acids that are unsaturated in nature. As per Codex General Standards for Fats and Oils, the peroxide value of any fresh oil should always be less than 10 meq/kg. GNC Fish Oils' typical peroxide value is not more than 5 meq/kg making it safer to consume.