GNC DHEA 50 mg (For Healthy Aging)
Maintains Healthy DHEA Levels
Promotes Healthy Hormonal Function
Helps Address Adrenal Problems
Supports Reproductive health
Get upto Rs. 500 cashback via CRED pay on orders worth Rs.999 & above
Get Upto Rs. 750 cashback on payment via Mobikwik Wallet on orders worth Rs. 3999. Min assured cashback Rs. 200. Use code: MBK750 at payment gateway.
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)||50 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
- Each serving provides 50 mg of DHEA.
- Supports healthy DHEA levels that decline with age.
- DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone, is a hormone made in the adrenal gland.
- Hormones are chemical messengers that are secreted by a variety of endocrine glands.
- DHEA is one of the most abundant hormones produced in the body and is a precursor to other hormones.
- As with most hormones, the production of DHEA increases during pre-pubescent years,but as the body matures levels begin to decline.
- DHEA is a precursor to hormones called androgens, which are male sex hormones, as well as estrogens, or female sex hormones.
How to consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily.
When to consume
- Anytime of the day or as suggested by your doctor/dietician.
- Not for use by Individuals below the age of 18 years, Do not use it if you pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product.
This product is rated 4.3 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
Good product for PCT
This product was recommended for my daughter since she was on thyroid borderline levels at the age of 25. Her nutritionist recommended us to have this supplement since it might help with balancing her hormones to my surprised it really worked well on her. With a managed diet and proper dosage of this supplement her thyroid levels came within the normal ranges. She is really very happy and has been taking this supplement since 7 months now.