Looking for another nutrition filled snack but skeptical when it comes to taste??
We’ve got GNC Brand Athlete Amit Jangid to the rescue!!
Check out this “Stuffed Paneer Cheela”, an easy to make, tastier to eat & extremely nourishing recipe which helps you maintain your diet quotient.
Makes 2 to 3 Cheelas
1 cup yellow moong dal paste
a pinch of asafoetida (hing)
1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
1 tsp finely chopped green chilli
2 tbsp finely chopped onions
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
2 tsp olive oil
Salt to taste
- Clean, wash and soak the yellow moong dal in enough water for 2 hours.
- Then, grind it with little water to a smooth paste.
- Add a pinch of asaofoetida and salt to the paste and mix it well.
- In a small plate, combine grated paneer, onion, coriander, salt, and green chillies.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, pour ladleful of the batter into the non-stick pan and roll it evenly to make a round cheela.
- Once done from the one side, turn upside and let the other side cook well.
- Remove it from the pan, add paneer and coriander on one side of the cheela.
- Fold it and enjoy it hot.