How do I lose weight this winter?
Every winter, our struggle towards not eating that garam garam bhajiyas or vada pav begins!! We do succeed a bit, but end up gorging on our favorite foods with hot cup of chai!!
Winter is also one of the best times to build up your immunity levels and protect yourself from the infection. Apart from this, cold weather also makes it more difficult to go out and exercise, which also leads to gaining more weight during winters.
Here’s, how you can maintain and lose weight this winter:
- Go for heart-warming soups: Preparing easy delicious and nutritious soup is an art. You can have light clear vegetable soup, or simply mix in vegetables in the soup and enjoy the chunkiness. If you planning to have a light dinner throughout your winter, well soup can be your one dish meal – add on few beans like rajma, chickpeas or any pulses. Few vegetables boiled barley or rice and relish it hot with a fresh salad or whole wheat bread.
- Consume fewer calories: Opt for light dinners like salad, soup or a meal replacer. Meal Replacer can be a wonderful option to maintain your weight and get control over your calories. Replace your dinner with it and enjoy the healthy inside you. GNC brings to you Lean Shake 25 with only 200 calories, oats-beta glucan fiber and 25 grams of protein in just one serving. It surely will help you lose or maintain your body weight.
- Try Home Exercise: Give a break to your maid and get yourself into sweeping, brooming and cleaning your entire house. This would act as an exercise session for you altogether. It works on your belly fat, back fat and overall helps you loosen your excess fat. And guess what!You save on few bucks too!!
Natural Herbs: Instead of seeping that creamy hot chocolate or creamy coffee – try drinking green tea or herbal tea. You can try few herbal drinks like:
- Turmeric mixed with hot water: Turmeric is traditionally used as a digestive aid, Turmeric is thought to impact bile production. Bile is the digestive fluid that helps break fats into fatty acids that the body can absorb. In addition to this property, Turmeric is considered an antioxidant, which can help to protect cells.
- Curry Leaves Concoction: For thousands of years, Curry Leaves have been used as an important part of the diet. In addition, we know that different parts of the curry tree are high in calcium, proteins, iron, carbohydrates and vitamin C, which may explain the many historic uses.
- Black pepper: The active ingredient helps boosts metabolism and improves the absorption of nutrients.
Try GNC Slimvance with clinically studied ingredients and get your weight in your control!!