Fat Burners & Thermogenics
Fat Burners & Thermogenic foods are favoured by dieters and athletes as a way to trigger increased calorie burning. Thermogenesis is when the body heats up, using energy and burning additional calories to do so. GNC offers safe fat burners & thermogenic supplements without any side effects.Buy now
Meal Replacements serve to replace meals. They control calorific intake, while still supplying essential nutrients and providing energy. GNC offers Lean Shake 25 in different delicious flavours.Buy now
Appetite Control & Diet Support
Find Appetite Control & Diet Support supplements like Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea, etc. to help reach your weight management goals in a healthier way.Buy now
- Clinically Researched : GNC Burn 60™ is a clinically proven thermogenic formula that helps to enhance metabolism, burn calories and boost energy levels. With its powerful ingredients, Burn 60 enhances cellular metabolic activity. For best results, use the healthy diet and exercise program included with Burn 60.
Benefits :All-natural blend is enhanced with potassium and magnesium. Regulates fluid and water retention levels. It also combines vitamin B-6 with a proprietary blend of herbs and antioxidant-rich-fruit.
- High-Energy, Calorie-Burning Whey Protein.
- Balanced Nutrition.
- GNC Total LeanTM Advanced is the next level of weight-loss.
- These diet and fitness solutions feature higher potency, fast-acting formulations to deliver the targeted results.
Having higher body weight has shown to be a leading cause of metabolic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid issues and cardiac problems. Research has also proved a link between obesity, sleep issues and depression taking years off your life. It’s high time; we take a hold of our weight!!
In today’s fast paced life, behavioral and environmental factors play a vital role in our weight gain journey which includes:
- Lack of Physical Activity
- Increased Caloric Intake; Reduced Nutrient Intake
- Excessive intake of Alcohol
- Long Working Hours led to a sedentary Lifestyle
- Easy Access to Outside Food
- Misleading Advertisements
Let’s make our life better by reversing these factors and following a gradual but a steady weight loss journey!! Just as we took time to gain that excess fat around our body, we need to be patient and follow the exercise, diet regime and supplements which can support your weight loss.
Shedding pounds shouldn’t include shedding nutrition. As you change your eating and exercise habits to lose weight, you might be inadvertently cutting out essential nutrients and sabotaging your success. Deficits in vitamins and essential nutrients can lead to undesirable effects that can hinder your weight loss efforts by making it harder to stick to a healthy eating regimen.
Six grave reasons to lose weight today
Diabetes: Recent research suggests that obese people are up to 80 times more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those with a BMI of less than 22.
Cardiac Problems: The major effects of obesity on cardiovascular health are associated with the risk of metabolic syndromes likes dyslipidemia, and hypertension and are more likely to develop cardiac complication.
JOINT HEALTH: Obesity is associated with the incidence and progression of osteoarthritis of both weight-bearing and non-weight-bearing joints, to rate of joint replacements as well as operative complications
SLEEP APNEA: is a common and serious disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops for 10 seconds or more during sleep which is seen amongst individuals with excessive upper body weight. This disorder results in decreased oxygen in the blood and can briefly awaken sleepers throughout the night.
POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS): PCOS when accompanied with obesity can make the case more severe and can lead to more complications.
How to Lose Weight in an Effective Manner:
- Learn to estimate or measure portion sizes in restaurants
- Learn to recognize fat content of menu items and dishes on buffet tables
- Eliminate smoking and reduce alcohol consumption
- Follow Yoga for weight loss
- Become a regular gym goer or opt for brisk walking
- Self-monitor your diet
To help the Indian consumers to manage their weight related issues such as fatigue, stress, Over-weight and obesity, waist to hip circumference and ratio, GNC recommends following scientifically studied supplements.
Fat and Calorie Burners:
- Clinically proven thermogenic blend helps you improves endurance and athletic performance
- Increases calorie burning by up to 60%.
- Boosts energy and metabolism.
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Suitable for a low-carb diet.
- Offers a well-balanced blend of high quality protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and fat.
- With 25 grams of high quality protein per serving, it can be an effective way to increase your feeling of fullness and satiety.
- Each serving provides 8 gms of fibre from soluble fibre – a naturally occurring low glycemic fibre.
- Supplements like Garcinica Cambogia may help control your appetite and reduce calorie intake when you need it most - at the start of your diet.
- Boosts Energy and Metabolism
- Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant support and may help protect cellular membranes against the free radical generation.
- Clinically Proven to control appetite.
Natural Ways of Losing Weight