Serving Size: 1 Capsule(s)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||125 mg||139%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol D-3)||25 mcg||**|
|Elderberry Fruit Extract (Sambucus nigra)||75 mg||**|
|Echinacea purpurea Root Extract||40 mg||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- Each capsule provides 25 billion clinically studied live active cultures.
- Multi-strain probiotic helps to promote intestinal health and alleviate irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Provides immune support and healthy digestion.
- May protect you from moderate to severe infection.
Who should Consume
- It is suitable for those who need extensive help to improve their gut microflora.
The body needs good bacteria to help balance the bad so it can function properly:
- If a person doesn’t eat foods containing probiotics, like yogurt, they may not have a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria in the body
- Digestive stress related to illness, food poisoning, antibiotic use, and poor eating habits (or a highsugar diet) can cause digestive imbalance
- This imbalance can lead to gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation
- Scientific research shows regular use of probiotic supplements promotes healthy digestion, supports natural resistance and reduces stomach bloating and discomfort.
- Ideal for those who are suffering from moderate to severe infection - regular consumption of the capsules may provide relief from the symptoms."
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with food.
- Keep out of reach of children
- UPC Code
- Store in a cool ad dry place. No Refrigeration required.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are “good” bacteria found in the body, they are beneficial to health. They are found naturally in the intestine as well as fermented foods like yogurt, buttermilk etc. Probiotics need to be replenished daily to support good health and help fight bad bacteria in the body.
Why take GNC Probiotics?
GNC takes extra care to ensure our probiotic products are protected throughout the entire manufacturing process. It uses a cutting edge freeze dry process to ensure the freshness of the product, which improves effectiveness. The freeze dry process eliminates the need for refrigeration, which makes them more convenient to store and travel with and GNC guarantees the potency all the way to the expiration date.
Which Probiotic should be consumed?
Potency increases with the amount of probiotics consumed. The higher the number,the higher the potency. Potency is measured in CFUs (Colony Forming Units), or live active cultures .People looking for mild daily support should start with a lower number. People with digestive concerns should consider a higher number.