Serving Size: 2 Tablet(s)
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||500mg||833%|
|Rose Hips powder||15mg||*|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- Vitamin C works as protective antioxidant
- Provides immune support
- Vitamin C helps with wound healing
- With rose hips.
- A protective antioxidant that provides immune support.
- Vitamin C helps with wound healing.
When can we consume Vitamin C rich food or the supplement for the best bioavailability?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and hence not stored by our body. We need to continuously supply Vitamin C to our body to function properly. Natural Sources of Vitamin C include amla, guava, oranges, capsicum etc. No scientific evidence suggests that the time of day at which a person takes them reduces or enhances their effectiveness. It is most important to take them consistently.
Is GNC Vitamin C Synthetic?
GNC Vitamin C are sourced from the natural ingredients and stabilized to improve the shelf life of the supplement.
Frequently Bought Together Products
- Essential for carbohydrate metabolism & energy production.
- Required for red blood cell formation.
- It Is essential for nerve tissue formation.
- Plays a role in the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.
GNC Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg - Timed-Release - 90 Vegetarian Caplets
- Help support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Provides strong antioxidant benefits.